Epilogue

Pup's POV

Today is Val's funeral. I actually don't want to go because the idea seeing her one last time is terrifying but I did it anyway. I arrived at the Slender's grave garden, its a place that Slender made for the dead pastas so that they will be close to their homes. I saw Masky and Hoodie silently sobbing, I know that they are really close to Val because she told me what they used to watch anime together. "Hey Puppeteer, how you holding up?," Ben asked standing right in front of me. Ben is much more shorter than me so I have to look down to talk to him. "Great, besides the fact that my girlfriend is dead and this the last time I'm gonna see her," I said. I didn't wait for him speak I just walk away because I saw someone no something sitting in the front. I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me with a surprised look on his face, I know it because he's not wearing his mask. "H-hey Pup ho--," I didn't give the chance to finish because I was so mad at him I punched him the face, hard. "How dare you come here?!, You're the reason why Val is dead!" I was about to land another punch at him when something wrapped around my waist and lifting me up in the air. "Slender, put me down and did you invite HIM here?!" I said. "The reason why EJ is here is because he wanted to attend Valarie's funeral because he feel guilty and today is his last day and he asked if he can attend and I said yes." Right after Val took her last breath EJ confessed everything to us and I beat him up  saying things to him, he didn't fight back because I know  that he knows that all of this is his fault. We're supposed to kill him there but he begged not to and to just kill him after Val's funeral.

"Everyone take a sit the ceremony is about to start," Slender said putting me down next to Sally in the front row.

~Time Skip~

"Pup would you like to something?," Slender said. I raised up from my seat and went to the front to say some few words before they lower her down. "I want to start off by saying that Val's was the love of my life. We met somewhere not so far from this place,at first I thought that she was just a normal a human but when I heard her inside my head for the first time I know that she was special and was the right girl for me. After our first encounter I can't stop thinking of her, her smile, her voice, she was beautiful and still is. We always meet at that place everyday and ever since it became our place, our secret hide out. Then I finally had the courage to tell her to my girlfriend after spending some time with her for a while. I just... we were.... I just love her so  so much that I would die for just to make her safe. Before she died she told that to find another girl for me to love as much as I loved her but I know I can't do that because I will never find someone like her. Goodbye Valarie Lucy Smith I love always and forever." I finish my speech by tossing a single black rose to her casket and after that everyone stood up and did the same. After the funeral I saw Jeff dragging EJ towards the woods and Slender approached me. "I saw this in her drawer, its for you." Slender handed me a small present and a letter attach to it. I thanked Slender and went to the falls to read the letter. When I got there I sat at the middle where me and Val danced the night away and opened the  present first. Inside was two bracelet one with a lock charm on it and other was a key. I set both of it down the grass and opened the letter.

Happy anniversary Pup,  

I just ant you to know that I love you with all my heart and thank you for accepting all of me an that means my flaws and everything. Oh god this is bad, I'm bad at making letters but I just want you to know that your the only person that I trust the most every since my father used to torture me and raped me when I was still normal and after that I had a hard time trusting someone as much as used to trust my parents, Masky and Hoodie are ok but I haven't told them at least a part of my past you're the first one. Anyway, I love you Pup so much  

Always and Forever,                                                                                                                                                        Valarie

Right next to her name was her own kiss mark in red lipstick. I didn't know that I was already crying until I felt a tear drop on the paper. I cried and cried until the sun was down. I picked up the two bracelet and wore them on my right wrist. I love you Val, always and forever. looking up at the sky and kissing the kiss mark on the paper because as much as I know that's the closest thing I can get from kissing now that she's dead. I left the falls and went running back to the mansion, promising myself that I will make a grave for her there and bringing her favorite flowers everyday for the rest of my now miserable life.

3rd Person POV

Slender is in his office looking at the still beating heart of Zalgo. When everyone was busy looking at Valarie Slender went to Zalgo's body to check if he was really dead he put his hand on his chest and he felt a faint beat of Zalgo's heart. He took it out and put it in his pocket for the mean time but when he gets home he put it in a special chest and hid it that only he knows where.

When all of these was happening they didn't know that someone was watching from the shadows and was following Pup to the falls. Tears were falling from her eyes from the sight of her beloved crying his heart out. When he was no longer at the falls she went to the spot where he was and looked at the stars above her, I'm sorry Pup but I have to do this I can't cause you guys anymore trouble. I love you always and forever. She said and wings black as a raven's feathers with streaks of red as blood was now out and she flew to the night sky heading somewhere the pastas will never find her.

The End.... or is it