The Pieces of Our Memories ?Chapter 1

( ' )- Thoughts
( " )-Dialogue 

'Why can't I remember you? I want to know who you are why do you mean so much to me?'

•F L A S H B A C K•
(age 11)

"(Y/N)~"

"What do you want Little 8?" I replied.

  "First don't call me that, and second why can't you come over" he told me.

    "I need to go straight home sorry" I apologized.

   "You know you can just tell your mom that you're coming to see me" he states.

      "What? There might reason why my mother wants me to go home" I whispered back.

  "Well if I have to do this then I will talk to your mom" he smiled. I got up and left.

    "No wait I can tell her you don't need to do it for me" I followed him trying to stop him.

•M I N G H A O ' S H O U S E•

"Hey Little 8 why are your things inside boxes for?" I asked. His house are filled with boxes with his and his parents belongings.

  "Uhmm something might have happen and I might have to mov......" he mumbled not finishing his sentence. I looked at him and see that he's tearing up.

"Are you ok Minghao?" I asked.

"Well yeah Uhh no i won't be able to see you again I'm leaving to China with my parents tomorrow"

"Noo you're just messing with me right? It can't be true what will I do without you" tears escape my eyes not wanting to believe this.

"Let's go somewhere ok?" Minghao wiped my tears. He took hold of my hand and took me not knowing where we will end up.

He suddenly stops I looked up to see where we were.

'The playground'

    "Let's enjoy the last hours that we have together" he said and led me to the swings.

"Come on get on"he pats the seat swing.

"okay" I smiled.

He wants to spend his last hours with me here.  I sat on the swing and looked at Minghao. I nodded and then he starts to push the swing.

I don't want this to end...

•P R E S E N T•

"Hey wake up (Y/N)" a voice said.

"(Y/N) come on if you don't wake up you're going to be late" I groaned and see that the owner of that voice is my mother.

"Good Morning (Y/N) now get up Lisa is waiting for you downstairs." I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time 6:55 am. My eyes widened I realized that I was going to be late.

I got up my bed and rushed inside the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I rushed down the stairs and see Lisa sitting in the couch.

    "Finally Sleeping beauty has woken up your lucky I waited for you this long" she said.

I laughed uncomfortably. "Yeah sorry about that I had the dream again..." she nodded.

"Well let's go then before we get there more late" she starts walking out the door.

  "Bye Mom see you later" I waved at her. "Be careful at school and don't come home too late". I nod and close the door. Lisa way ahead of me.

   "Lisa you're walking too fast" I shouted enough for her to hear me. She looks at me and stops.

"Why are you walking so fast?" I asked and tried to catch my breath.

"Well duh you know we were almost going to late because of you" she said. "Yeah I know sorry about that" I told her.

I looked where we where when something caught my attention.

'It's that playground'

     "Hey (Y/N) earth to (Y/N)". Lisa waved her hand in my face.

"Hey what is it?" I responded.

"You're crying again" I put my hand on my cheek and feel tears. She's right I was crying. Why does this happen when I see this place.

   "Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah I am fine" I wiped the tears and walked away. The playground had my attention until I couldn't see anymore.

• J _ _ _ _ _ ' S P O V•

"(Y/N) where are you?" I mumbled looking inside the classroom. She always comes to school so why isn't she here yet. I walked out the entrance and see Lisa and (Y/N) from a distance. I sighed of relief she's here.

        I waved at them trying to get there attention. They waved back seeing me. I smiled I am glad I get to see (Y/N) again.

   "Hi (Y/N)" I greeted her as she smiled as Lisa rolled her eyes.

'I'm not letting you go again this time'

"Oh hey J____ Good Morning"