My Love for You -Chapter 10

This Chapter is going to be all in (Y/N)'s POV until the end which will go Minghao's POV.

"Yeah sure," I said.

What did I just do did I say yes. Oh god I mean I only did so Minghao doesn't talk to me about what happened earlier. I am too shy when it comes to things like that.

"Uh (Y/N) right? Can I take home I want to get to know you?" Minghao asked me. "It's ok Minghao I will take her" BamBam grabbed a hold of my hand and walked me towards the way home.

I felt bad leaving Minghao there alone but I just don't have the guts to talk to him right now. I looked back and see him looking at us as he turns back and walked away. I felt that he was disappointed that he couldn't take me home. As for me I turn my head back and keep walking home regretting not saying yes.

"So (Y/N) what is your relationship with Minghao?" BamBam question me. "Oh well you can say we are friends" I answered as he nodded. I don't think we are friends we just had the longest conversation we have ever done.

I just realized that I never told him my name. Someone might have told him and it can be one of his friends since I know them well.

I just need to focus on the date that I have with BamBam. I don't want to go but it's going to seem rude to leave him all alone and him having the thought of being rejected by me. I should pay more attention to Minghao and his friends tomorrow I am going up to them.

  "You can leave me here BamBam I got to go to the convenient store to buy something for dinner" I got out of his grip and looked at him. "Oh I can go with you if you want me too" he suggested. "It's ok I am just going to get something and go straight home," I said.

"Ok then see you at school and tomorrow after school our date" he smiled as he kissed my cheek and ran away. He looked back as he waved at me. I waved back and continued to the store. I didn't need to go to the store but that's a way I could get rid of BamBam so I get some time to myself.

Minghao's
(Y/N), you are here. I can't believe that I have found you and you have been right under my nose. And to make matters worse BamBam had to ask her out in front of me. I could tell her my feelings but I don't think it will do anything cause of him. I don't even know if she is dating BamBam. I just got to keep these feelings inside of me and keep them in until they stop.

My love for you is strong and I can't help it

Next Chapter: I suffered for you