Chapter 17 pt.2

"So let's start with 11 years"

11 years ago

"Jun I need your help where are you?" Minghao dashed all over the place.

"Right here" Jun shouted.

Minghao saw where he was and went running to him.

"I need your help.....it's (Y/N) I want to tell her that I love her but I don't know where to do this at". Minghao took heavy breaths.

"I see I have an idea... so you give her another letter but don't put your name just secret admire or something...making her come somewhere so you and her can talk" he suggested.

"But no worries I will be there as back up" Jun calmed Minghao out.

"Oh ok I will do your idea thanks" he happily went to class.

--

"Let's see how to start this letter....hmmmmm oh let's start with

'(Y/N) you know that I have been sending you these notes since kindergarten and I couldn't face you and tell how I felt, but know I have the courage to tell you in person. So meet me at the 6:00pm at the park where there is a tree on top of a hill and I will be waiting there for you.'
                                    Sincerely, Your
                                       Secret Admirer

"And the final thing the p.s"

'PS you might be shocked of who I might be :)'

"Done, now where to put it?..... Her desk of course but I need to be careful Lisa could see me" he looked at where Lisa was standing only a feet away (Y/N)'s desk"

Minghao looked around searching for one of his friends to help him. His eyes went upon one of his friends that knew Lisa so well.

"BamBam I need your help (now I know him and BamBam are enemies but they weren't yet when they were young) keep Lisa away from (Y/N)'s desk" he asked.

"Sure but I want to know why? Are you going to you know confess?" He wondered.

  "Yeah something like that hurry though" he jumped in place.

"Alright I will go" he said.

BamBam went up to Lisa. He slightly pushed her away leading out the class. Minghao took this chance to go her desk and placed the note. He was so flustered that he ran out the room.

---

(Y/N) entered the room and went to her desk. She saw the note and she read it. She handed to Lisa as she was eager to read it.

Minghao saw through the class window and saw that she read it. He took in breathes and walked in to greet her.

"Hi (Y/N)~" he said.

  "Hi~ why are you late?" she asked want to know where he was.

He was hesitant and scratch the back of his neck. "Oh nothing that important" he mumbled.

  He quickly went to his desk and left Lisa and (Y/N) to talk. Lisa discussed with (Y/N) that she knew who her secret admirer could be but wouldn't tell her cause she wants her to find out herself.

----
  (Y/N) was making her way to where he was going to be. She was to go to the hill in the park. She was just as worried as Minghao was waiting for her.

As soon as she got up there Minghao couldn't do it so he act as if he was walking by.

"Minghao what you doing here?" (Y/N) asked him.

"Just walking by and you?" He responded.

"Meeting someone" she said.

He nods and says. "Actually I need to tell you........

"MINGHAO WHERE ARE YOU" his mother screamed through out the park.

"Right here" he said as his mom approached them.

"There oh here you are let's go....oh hi (Y/N) you want to come with us?" she suggested.

"I'm actually meeting someone today" she told her.

"Oh ok be careful back home" Minghao's mother added as both of them left.

Jun came out the bush and went towards Minghao.

"You didn't tell her why?" He asked.

"I don't know what came to me I got so nervous about it and my mom accidentally came in the wrong time" he explained to Jun.

"Well maybe next time" Jun comfort him.

End of Flashback

"That's what happened that day sorry we left there Minghao said that to tell until it was the right time" he apologized.

"It's ok I know what to do know thanks Jun" she ran out the door to go after Minghao.

I  spotted Minghao going out the school main door trying to skip school.
I didn't want to skip school before but for now I have too. I quickly went out the door and saw him walk slowly.

"We need to talk Minghao......"

He recognized my voice and turn around. He looked at me surprised.

  "(Y/N)...."