That New Kid Chapter 05

"Oh it's nice to see you again" he smiled as he put his hand out to me to shake it.

   "What's going on here?" Mr.Park shouted as all the students went to their seats. I went to my seat as well because our teacher likes given detention so I don't want to get in it.

   "Oh this must be our new student" he quickly smiled and shakes hands with him. "This is our new student and your new classmate, would you like to introduce yourself." Mr.Park asked him as he nodded.

   "My name is Xu Minghao it is nice to meet you all" he smiled.

  "You can take a seat now," Mr.Park told Minghao. "You can sit here" a girl pointed at the seat next to her. "No you can sit here," another girl told Minghao to sit next to her. "Quiet down you two Minghao you right there" he pointed to the seat next to mine.

   He happily went to the seat as all the girls were jealous of him sitting next to me. "Hey..." he said as I looked at him and smiled. "Hi..." was the only thing that came out of my mouth

    I took out things that I needed to be using at this period. As I got ready the new kid Minghao was looking at me constantly. What is his deal? Did I do something wrong? "Uhh hey, Minghao do you need any help?" I asked. "No I don't think so" he responded. I nod my head in approval and continue with the class.

Lunch
  The bell had rung meaning that we had lunch. I got all my stuff together and went to Lisa. I took hold of Lisa and went to the roof where we always eat.

Minghao POV
That girl is so weird but in a good and lovable way. I don't know her name yet but feel like I have known her all this time. I have to go ask her. I got up from my seat and went out to look for her.

  Someone had bumped into me. "I am so sorry I have to go to talk to someone" I looked at the person and it was a guy. "Hey there Minghao or should I say little8 it's been a long time," he told me. I took a good look at this guy's face. "Joshua it's you how you been?" I asked him.

   "Oh so you do remember me that's great but I am warning you now Minghao don't talk to that girl ever again because she might hurt you or you will hurt her if you too keep talking to each other," he said. "But for now let's go somewhere" he added.

    "Where are we going?" I asked in curiosity. "We are going to go see the other you know Seventeen our group we all missed you so are you coming now?" he said. They all remember me after all these years and worried about me even if I left without telling them. "Yeah, I am coming" I smiled and followed him.

Next Chapter: Seventeen