Do I know you? -Chapter 08

(Contains Mature Language)

Two weeks later...

(Y/N)'s;
I have spent some time with BamBam and have a great time but always wonder why he is here. I will ask Lisa why and tell her the truth.

"What is your boy best friend doing in our school doesn't he go to another school" I yelled at Lisa. "(Y/N) just chill he just got "suspended" for a while then he will go back" she air quoted. I sigh and looked up at the sky.

'And to make matters worse both he and Minghao know each other. '

"Why do you care about Minghao so much you don't know him" I realized that I said that out loud. "Oops did I say that..... what makes you think that I care about him," I asked? She shrugged and stopped and faced the park.

"Why are we stopping here you know I wi-" "you need to face this and make new memories to stop it from happening" she was right though I need to face this or else I will keep crying.

I looked around the park trying to keep the tears from falling. Lisa kept walking towards a strange-looking tree. As I follow her I meet up with a certain someone. "Hi BamBam" I greeted. He looked at me and smirks. What's with him?

BamBam's;
I can't deny that (Y/N) looks gorgeous but I feel I had some weird connection with her and that son of a bitch what's his name..... Minghao.

But whatever that was the past. I am doing this for Lisa but my heart is thinking more than friends. "Sup, Lisa and (Y/N) how you bee- What's up with the tears (Y/N)?" she touches her face and felt tears.

"Um I got to go see you" she ran away. Why was she crying for? "What's wrong with her did she miss me that much," I asked Lisa. She sighs and looks down. "She has this weird memory that she can't remember and when she steps into one of those places she randomly starts crying" I nod and pat Lisa's head. She looks at me and I just smile at her.

(Y/N)'s
What's wrong with me I can't let anyone else see this happen to me. I hate it. I looked around and see that I am so lost. I looked around and then spotted Minghao with Jun. I went towards them and stood like five feet away from them. "Are you ok?" Minghao asked.

I stood there and wanting to do something...oh fuck it I do it. I ran towards Minghao and grabbed him into a hug.

Minghao's;
What's happening? Did this girl just hug me not even knowing me? I stood not to know what to do should I comfort her or stand her.

"It's ok? There, There" I patted her head. She pushed herself off me and bows. "I am so sorry I didn't know what I was thinking" she apologized.

"It's ok.." and at that moment she ran away. "So is she your girlfriend?" Jun blurted out. "No," I said. "I know her but not her name" I added. "Oh, really I know her name do you want to know?" Jun asked. As I nod.

"Her name is..... (Y/N)."

This is a really short chapter that kinda doesn't have anything to with the story but I will do better in the next chapter.

Next Chapter: It's you!