Chapter 17 pt.1

I love you, (Y/N)
-Minghao

I kept reading it over and over to make sure I read that right. Did he just say that he loves me? I need to talk to him right now but I don't know where he went. I quickly go around looking for him. Running all over the school looking where he would be.

The bell rang meaning first period started. I quickly went to class cause I didn't want to get detention. I hurried to class and to my seat waiting for Minghao to come to his. I saw Minghao at the door but he quickly went to the front of the room and sat at a desk there.

Someone quickly came and sat on Minghao's seat. He was one of Minghao 's friend. He was the one that was with him when I hugged Minghao.

"Hi (Y/N) I heard a lot about you and I am trying to hit on my friend's girlfriend" he said.

"Girlfriend who's?" I asked

"Oh you guys aren't a thing yet I see, my name is Jun one of Minghao's best friends".

"Ok nice to meet you" I stared uninterested of what he said.

"Hey! I can tell you why Minghao is not sitting here but now that you looked at me like that never mind" he crossed his arms and looked at somewhere else.

"No please can you tell me I only have this rose and note that he gave me" I begged.

"Fine I tell you only to see what you will do" he quickly glances at Minghao to see if he is looking.