Week 3 -Chapter 15

9:30 pm
I am staring to play with my food. I am so bored it is so silent ever since he picked me up from my house. He keeps staring at me. I don't mind but his stare is just so creepy.

BamBam kept glancing at me and ate at the same time. I looked at my phone and it's 9:35 already. 10 more minutes until I got to meet Minghao.

  "Uhm....I got to go in 8-9 minutes" I said.

  "Oh yeah sure you can go I don't mind" he murmured not looking at me.

I starting eat the food because BamBam paid for it. It will be a waste of money if I don't eat it.

"Well... see ya" I got up and walked.

"Let me walk to a bit" he grab hold of me and walked.

He kept silent until we got close to the park. He wasn't really the type to not talk at all, he isn't shy at all.

"Well here is my st-"

I was interrupted with lips on my own. BamBam was kissing me. I was surprised at what he was doing. He stoped and smiled. He ran away after that.

I stood there shocked at what BamBam just did. I didn't know what I felt when he did that.

I kept walking inside the park looking for Minghao. I spotted him on the swing.

Time for his own medicine. I quickly went behind him. He didn't seem to notice me behind him. As I took my hands and placed them on his eyes.

"Guess who I am?" I whispered in his ear.

He lets out a chuckle. "I think I know who".

He puts his hands on mine. As he got off the swing and grabbed me by the waist.

"It's was you, (Y/N)" he smiled.

My face was all red because of what he did. Both of us stood in that position. He face came closer to mine. I didn't know what to do.

He realized how we were both were and quickly let's go of me.

"Sorry about that" he scratched the back of his neck.

"I-It's ok" I looked at the ground.

"So what do you want to know more about" he asked.

"Well I want to know more about our relationship" I responded.

"We were really good friends, close to be honest but I had to go with my parents because of their job there".

"Oh I see then well do you want to be friends again?" I took out my hand for him to shake it.

"Yeah...I would love too" he shakes my hand in agreement.

"Let me take you home I insist and it's too late for you to be by ourself" he did make a good point.

"Sure why not?" I said.

He grabbed hold of my hand and walked me home. His hand felt warm upon mine not to mention cozy. I felt safe with him here.

"Well here we are" he stop at my house.

"Thanks for leaving me see ya at school" I smiled brightly.

I quickly went inside my home. I looked through the window and waved bye to him. He waves and started going home.

"You know he reminds me of your childhood friend, Minghao" my mom popped out of nowhere.

"He is Minghao mom" I stated.

"Oh really! Wow he grown up so fast he looks more handsome now, you know you should go out with him (Y/N)" he blurted out.

"MOM!"

Next Chapter: A Rose For You