18- The Last Chapter

"Minghao, I am so stupid and dumb that I couldn't remember anything that you did... you tried to do many things but I always was so stupid I didn't even know what was happening" I looked straight at him not be hesitant with what I say.

"I cause you pain while I did things when you came back and I immediately regret it... when you were gone I kept forgetting who you were and why was that person that I have forgotten so important to me that I ball out tears. I saw you like about 3 weeks ago and then felt as if I should be doing something. Minghao.... I love you, you made me realize that you were the one that I need to be with and without you it will hurt me more" I added as I started crying my eyes out.

"And I k-know that if you want m-me I accept it b-because I did hurt you" I rubbed my eyes cause of the tears caught up in my eye.

"Oh (Y/N) don't cry I don't like seeing you like this be the happy girl I always knew. (Y/N) even if you hurt me my heart will always tell me that I love you and no one else. You stoled my heart when we first met. I love you, (Y/N)" he smiled as he put his arms out.

I knew what he meant. I went running in his arms letting all the tears on him. He comforted me and for me this hug felt right.

"I love you Minghao" I looked at him.

"I love you more" Minghao says.

I smiled and leaned towards him. He leaned towards me as our lips made contact. I put my arms around his neck, he took hold of my waist.

I hope this kiss never ends.

The End

Jk there's still more.

2 days later.....

I looked everywhere for him but couldn't find where he went. I thought to myself where would he be. My mind went straight to the park that where could only be.

I rushed towards the park not a second to lose. I searched the whole park and found him in the benches alone.

"There you are why haven't you been in school lately?" I asked.

He ignored me and kept looking at his phone.

"What's wrong? Why you being like this? " I sat down next to him.

He moved away from me and I keep going towards him trying to get him to talk. He reached the end of the bench in which I stopped too.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

He gave his phone more attention not caring that I was here. I noticed that he was looking through Instagram.

"What?! You have insta and you didn't tell about it" I exclaimed.

He finally looks at me in the eyes. He seem off he was smiling which then he starts laughing out of nowhere.

  "I can't take it anymore you're making this hard for me" he chuckled.

I was dumbfounded on how weirdly he was behaving today. He was different from his normal self.

"I don't know how to feel about you any more. I questioned myself do I love her or do I even like her to begin with. Then again it was just a favor that I owed to someone. But I can see that Minghao is your happiness and you don't really need me here" he got up his seat and took out a necklace.

"Here take this keep it don't lose it and it's best if Minghao doesn't know it was from me" he puts the necklace in my hands.

"It's been fun being here but I will be on my way see you aga- oh wait I won't see you again take care"

He smiled and waved at me and walked away from me. My feet couldn't move cause I was still taking in everything he just said. No words could come out of my mouth but these.

"Stop playing BamBam we will see each other again I know we will until then byeee" I yelled.

For a moment he stopped and progress what he just heard. He kept walking and didn't let a single word out.

Wind were blowing in causing me to shiver

"Winter is coming" I mumbled and went back home.
- - -