It's you! -Chapter 09

Minghao's;
"Oh, really that's a beautiful name...". Her name is (Y/N) wow that's a coincidence her name is exactly like the girl....I.....am looking.....for, OMG she is the one I am looking for!

Wow, no wonder she looks familiar and has some personalities like her. I never knew that she was so close to me and haven't realized I am so stupid.

"Yo Minghao, you alright?" as I was snapped out of my thoughts I had realized I was still with Jun. "Yeah I just need to go do something so yeah see you" I explained as I didn't hesitate to run towards the way she ran.

(Y/N) POV;
What did I just do? I hugged Minghao out of my thought. What's wrong with me I won't be able to face him. I felt something when I gave him that hug. I felt at ease or protected by him in a way that I can't explain. I keep running until I get tired.

Minghao's;
Where did she go I can't see her anywhere. I don't know what to do at this point like how am I going to tell her this. Does she still remember how I am? Will she feel the same way I do. I kept running as I stopped her from making a turn to the park. I go quickly to catch up to her.

"(Y/N) wait I need to talk to you" I yelled as she turned back. She looked at me and ran faster. I think she must be embarrassed about what she did earlier. She is so cute looking at her as she bumped into a guy.

The smile on my face faded and into a disgusted face. It's him, BamBam. The one who tried to steal (Y/N) from me 9 years ago. I hate him so much.

"Are you ok, (Y/N)" he asked as he picked her up. "I needed to ask you something before you left you to know" he smirked as he noticed that I was here. Great, what is he going to do now?

"(Y/N) will you.... go on a date with me" he looked into her eyes as I cringed at what he said.

"Yeah sure"

Well, this chapter is better than the last one but shorter sorry.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter I promise the next chapter will come early, be better, and long.

Next Chapter: My Love for You