I Suffered For You -Chapter 11

Hi fellow readers this chapter is going to be all Minghao's POV. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Right, I am not been able to sleep. I looked at my phone and it was 1:00 am. I quickly opened it and looked at my Instagram and looked at (Y/N)'s account. I touched one of her pictures and it's her on a swing smiling. I admire her face and her beautiful smile. I can't help myself and just want to do something but I can't. She is going to go out with BamBam.

  I have noticed that (Y/N) hasn't called me Little8 or something that she knows who I am. I have the feeling that she doesn't know how I am. Why did I leave? I should have stayed with her. I should have confessed my feelings for her.

I got up from my bed and went towards the window. I looked outside seeing how quiet and calm it was. I looked upwards and see the moon and stars. What a beautiful night, I hope it can last.

--------------

     "Minghao wake up" someone shakes me. I opened my eyes slightly and see a woman. I blinked to get a clearer view and I see (Y/N). "(Y/N) why are you here? And how do you where I live?" I asked in confusion. "I am here to see you silly" she giggles. "I mean you-"

She put her finger on my lips interrupting me. She smiled as she came closer to my face. I can feel her breathing on me. She closes her eyes and she puckered her lips. Our lips come closer in contact. I didn't hesitate to try to kiss her. Our lips came closer, closer, closer and closer-

"Minghao, Ummm Minghao, MINGHAO!"

  I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes as I saw Hoshi in front of me. I rubbed my eyes thinking it was a dream.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hoshi questioned.

"What are you talking about" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh yeah, then what was this," he said as he showed me a video. It was my sleeping and then me trying to kiss my notebook.

  "It's was a dream" I whispered. Hoshi smirks and looked at me.

"Who were you dreaming about?" He asked.

  "Nobody special," I said. As he kept looking at me.

  "Sure.." he mumbled as he went to the other members. Right now we are at the roof and I had accidentally fallen asleep. I looked over to my members as they laughed and mocked me kissing the notebook.

  I sigh knowing that they won't stop as I looked over where (Y/N) was. She and BamBam were talking to each other as she laughed. My heart hurts when I see them like that. (Y/N) kept laughing as she turned around and saw me staring. I quickly looked away and looked at her from the corner of my eyes.

  She tells something to BamBam as he gets up and goes somewhere. (Y/N) waits until he left and comes up in my direction. I act as if I am doing something.

"Hey Minghao" I heard her voice and I looked at back at her.

"Hi, (Y/N)" I forced a fake smile.

"I am so sorry about yesterday I was just to nervous about what I did" she apologized.

"It's alright I mean why would you go with someone you don't even know" I asserted.

She stood there as if she didn't know what to do. She looked over as BamBam came back. She got up and turned around. She took some steps but my hand moved on its self and took hold of her wrist.

"Just go to the park and sit on the second swing please alone ok?" I begged her. As she sightly nodded.

I want you to remember me, please.

Next Chapter: Swing

Lost and Found X.M (SVT) MAJOR EDITING जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें