I'm a good girl (4)

Harry.

He's all I can think about! What he said, what he did. "Then maybe you should stop hanging out with her." Those words haunt me. He doesn't even know me. It didn't seem to affect him at all when he just grabbed my waist. But to me, it was like a thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach. I don't like Harry. Nope we are complete opposite. He cuts class all the time and has an I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. I have never cut classes for no reason, and I always give a fuck! I'm uptight and I'm a try hard. I don't really care because that's just me if you have a problem then don't hang out with me.

***

I got home, and walked in to be greeted by my dog taz. He's adorable! I have had him since I think a year ago. I adopted him in London without telling my dad because if I asked him first he would have said no, but I wanted him so bad! So while he was at work one day I went and adopted him. When my dad got home he wasn't pleased, to say the least. But he let me keep him because I begged, and begged, and begged him to let me.

After about a month me agreed. And now here I am walking into my new home with taz still here. Now he's much fatter and lazier though... but he is a French bull dog so that normal I think... I don't know.

I need to clean to get ready for tonight. Chrissy will be here at 7 and I want to make this place presentable. Not that it isn't now I just need to clean up a bit.

I start with the floors. I vacuum the whole house and I must say they do look better! Next the dishes. My dad isn't big on cleaning so he leaves it to me, this week I've been to busy to do them and they desperately need to be cleaned! So I stack most into the dishwasher and clean the rest by hand.

The rest of the cleaning was easy. Clean my room, wash the cloths, tidy up the living room. That stuff.

It's now 5:00 and I need to shower, and get ready. 2 hours that's enough time. I tell myself. I rush through the shower and dry and straiten my hair quickly, next I get dressed in yoga pants and a loose shirt with my old schools name on it. Next I decide to put my hair in a perfectly messy bun. I put a coat of mascara on. I don't look to bad after all that and it's only 6:30. I'm good.

Good job Jess! I applaud myself mentally. Now I'm bored... Oh yeah I still have to tell my dad that Chrissy is coming over! I pull out my phone and look for his number.

To dad:

'Hey is it okay if a friend comes over tonight?'

From dad:

Yeah that's fine. It's not a boy right? I'll be at work late tonight and I won't be home until the morning. Have fun love you!<3

To dad:

No it's not a boy it's Chrissy lol! Okay dad I will thanks!:*

I didn't hear back from him so I'm assuming that he didn't read it. I don't really care that much though.

It's exactly 7:00 when I hear the door bell ring. It's Chrissy! I opened the door and I swear my jaw hit the ground!

"What? How do know where I live?" I squeaked.