I'm a good girl (10)

I wake up feeling a slight headache but nothing too serious.

It takes me a second to realise where I am and why Harry's arm is around my waist. Then I remember everything that happened last night.

I mentally cringe when I realize how much I cried last night. Harry barely knows me and now he probably thinks I'm this emotional wreck that cries and drinks too much.

But something about the way he held me made me trust him with my life. Does that make sense? I don't know.

He looks like the type of guy who doesn't give a fuck about anyone and nothing matters.

His tattoos and lip ring make him look mean and intimidating.

When he was yelling at Chrissy last night he seemed like the biggest ass in this world... But then I told him that Jake touched me... that set him off.

He acted like he was going to kill Jake, and he might have if I wasn't there.

Then when I was crying he held me tightly, rocked me back and forth, hummed in my ear. With every sob he brought me closer to him and just let me cry.

It's like there's two of him. The bad ass side and the caring side. But he shows the caring side very little. I'm lucky I got to see it. If he was bad ass Harry last night while I was a sobbing mess I might've ended up on the street half naked.

All the sudden I hear a loud ringing coming from the floor across the room.

My phone.

Harry stirs a little opening his eyes and yawning. I get up and rush to my phone turning off the annoying sound.

"What the hell was that?" Harry's sleepy voice calls out.

Damn that's raspy.

"My phone, sorry. Go back to sleep." I suggest.

"What time is it?" He asks yawning again.

"Umm" I look at my phone. "1:00." I answer.

Then I remember my dad... Oh well I'm already late, mind as well not rush home.

"Go back to sleep." I repeat. "You had a long night." I smile sweetly at him.

"But it was more comfortable with you here." he pouts. I like this Harry. He's sweet and cute.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I tell him. Wait, I didn't I only have my bra and panties on because Jacob... I look down to find myself wearing one of Harry's black shirts reaching down to my mid-thigh.

I don't remember putting this on...

"Why do you have to go?" Defiantly my favorite Harry.

"Because that was my dad calling me and he's probably freaking out because I told him I would be home." I sigh.

I didn't technically tell him that I was even going to a party in the first place... and now I have to go home wearing that dress.

"Please? You can tell him your friend needs help studying?" he try's to persuade me. Normally I wouldn't lie to my dad but Harry is really hard to say no to.

Especially when he's like this. I think I've seen just about every side of Harry there is, mad, cute, violent, annoyed, caring.

"Fine." I give in and he smiles showing off his cute dimples. Why is is so hard to say no to? I send my dad I text saying I had to help my friend study and that I stayed over night. He will be asking why I didn't ask, so I turn my phone on silent and walk back over to Harry's bed.