I'm a good girl (35)

Harry's POV.

Of course he blond was in the elevator! I swear she waits for me to come. And on the worst possible day and time too! Luckily Jess didn't take it the wrong way because she's been through a lot today and she doesn't need any more shit!

We get in the door at about 12:00 in the afternoon. Jess, and Alex go strait to bed for a nap. Cara however stays with me on the couch since Alex is next to Jess on the bed.

"Why did he say he was my daddy?" Cara asks me scooting closer towards me. "Because he umm... he's your dad." I timidly reply. "No my daddy's name is Mark." She tilts her head, looking for an explanation. Honestly, she deserves one! But I don't really think I should be the one giving it to her... "No, his name is Carter. Look maybe you should ask your mum when she gets up?" I suggest hoping she'll go with it. "But I need to know who to call my daddy!" She cries. "I'm sorry Cara, please don't cry!" I beg hugging her, trying my best to control this situation, but it's not going so well. She's full on sobbing her eyes out because she doesn't know who her own father is, and the best I can do is give her a damn hug!

"Why don't we get your animal things?" I suggest picking her up and carrying her over to the huge pile of animals she insisted on bringing! "No animals won't tell me who my dad is!" She yells at me wiggling out of my hold and marching to the bed. Damn this is not going well! "Mommy!" She whines. "Cara don't wake her up she's had a long day, I'll tell you!" I sigh, I know for a fact I shouldn't be the one to tell her, but she deserves to know, she needs to know! It just so happens that she needs to know right now when everyone else had to be ducking sleeping!

And so I tell her. The whole story, or at least all I know! She asked more questions then you can count and I couldn't answer most. One of them was 'how are baby's made?' that was just awkward! I didn't tell her of course, but I should warn Alex later that she'll be getting questioned... every time she would ask me something I didn't know I would say, 'I don't know, ask your mum.' I feel kinda bad for saying that because there was A LOT of those... Oh well at least I'll never have to deal with this again!

***

"Harry?" Alex glares at me. Shit I forgot to warn her! Well it was like 4 hours ago I shouldn't be expected to remember. "Oh yeah! Cara has some questions..." I chuckle because she looks really pissed! "Yeah, some!" She gives me another glare. "He didn't tell you did he?!" I hear Alex yell. "Oh thank god!" I hear her say again. They are in the other room so I can't hear cara ask her questions, but I can defiantly hear Alex's answers! She's been glaring at me off and on for quite I while now.

"What did you do?" Jess giggles. "Cara had some questions, and when I didn't know the answer, I just told her to ask Alex." I shrug. Honestly, it's kinda payback for getting Jess in danger because she was the one who let that creep in! Like its common sense that if there's a guy who recently tried to take your kid knocking on your door, you don't let him fucking in! "Nice." She giggles again. Her giggle is so ducking cute! "If only they weren't in the other room..." I start but am cut off my Jess covering my mouth. I lick her hand to get it off my mouth. "Eww!" She complains. "Your fault!" I chuckle. "No it's yours for constantly being a pervert!" She smiles. I know she likes it when I'm a perv. She just hates to admit it, and probably never will!

"Well it's not my fault everything you do is incredibly sexy!" I fight back. "Oh so like when I wear your shirt, or when I wear only your shirt..." She is the biggest tease! Fuck this I don't care if Cara and Alex are in the room I need her, now! I pull Jess into my lap so she's straddling me and pull my lips to hers. "Sorry baby, we can't." She giggles. She knows what she's doing to me! She fucking knows how much I want her right now and she's teasing me! "Does it really look like I give a fuck though?" I ask continuing to kiss her beautiful face. "Nice try." She whispers into my ear and gets off of my lap laughing. "Such a tease." I mutter making her laugh even more. "Well what fun would it be if I wasn't?" She smiles. "Lots!" I assure her. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"I'm taking a shower." She tells me. "Can I come?" I ask. "What's going on with you?" She laughs referring to my perverted comments. "I haven't been able to in so long, I guess they are all just coming out." I shrug. "Hey you never answered me!" I call her out. "Oh sorry, no." She laughs and runs into the bathroom before I can catch her. "I'll get you back!" I call through the door. "Good luck with that!" She calls back laughing.

She comes out 30 minutes later with a towel on. I'm sitting on the bed with Cara and Alex went out to get pizza. My jaw literally drops and I can't seem to stop myself from staring... "You know it's rude to stare. I mean, it's called privacy!" Cara catches me. "But I'm her boyfriend so I can." Is my excuse. Jess doesn't seem to hear our conversation. "That's a bad excuse." She calls me out. "Sorry." I'm not though.

"Hey where's Alex?" She comes into the room, fully clothed...in those fucking yoga pants! She looks right at me and winks. Fuck! "Mommy went to get pizza." Cara answers while I glare at Jess. She notices and gives me a smile. I really can't fucking do this! "Hey babe don't you want to change?" I ask, glaring at her some more. "No I think I'm good." She answers knowingly. "I really think you should!" I tell her. It's literally taking everything in me not to pin her against the wall and kiss her senseless! "Oh Harry, trust me, I'm fine." She smiles and winks again. Cara looks at us and tilts her head.

Thankfully Alex walks in the door holding a pizza box. "I got cheese!" She calls. Jess literally runs to the box, I almost forgot she loves pizza!

"It's so good! How do Americans do it?!" She yells. "I don't know." Cara answers taking a tiny bite. God she's tiny!

***
(Monday)

"Bye princess I'll see you soon ok? You'll have to come to England!" Jess smiles and hugs her niece. "Love you auntie Jessie!" She giggles hugging her back. As Jess moves to Alex Cara comes to me. "I'll miss you uncle Harry!" She smiles and hugs me, I hug her back. "Make sure to be the best king ever!" She whispers in my ear. I smile, "I'll try." I promise and let go. "Harry I can't thank you enough! This week would have gone a million times worse if you weren't here!" Alex is now in tears. I'm not good with tears! This is why I didn't date, because girls cry way to much!

"I'll miss you! Have a safe flight!" Alex and Cara wave as we board the dreaded plane.

Guysss so you remember I forgot she had a dog? Well let's just say she doesn't any more. Her dad took him idk! But she doesn't have a dog.Haha sorry!

Lolz though thanks for reading because your beautiful faces are so perfect and kool like that! Haha that makes no sense butttt whatever Ilya so much and I seriously want to say, THANKS MORE THEN LIFE LIKE ILY SO HARD AND YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE BESTEST READER EVER AND ILYHTL!!!!

hahahaha I want a hippppoooo!

Other fanfics-

•The trip (Niall Horan)

•Worthless (Harry Styles)

•Bring On The Payne (Liam Payne)

•Truly Madly Hate You (Louis Tomlinson)

Those are ALL ON HOLD though because I want to focus on this one and finish it. I'll be updating a few times but not very often...

Thank you all ilymtl!!

VOTE.

Comment.

Follow.

VOTEEEE!!!

-Sophie Payne💕