I'm a good girl (25)

Harry's POV

"Harry get up!" Jess yells at me. "What time is it?" My sleepy voice asks. "6. Your alarm was going off and it was driving me mad!" She groans and her head falls into the pillow. "I didn't set an alarm. It's school break." I say puzzled. "Then go check your damn phone!" She tells me irritation filling her voice. Ok so she's NOT a morning person...

"Fine." I groan pushing the blanket aside and getting up. I walk across the floor sleepily. I set to my phone and look at it. That's when it hits me! "Shit!" I don't mean to yell but apparently I did because Jessika's head looks up at me. "What's wrong?" She asks worriedly. "Nothing baby, go back to sleep." I sweetly suggest, she happily obeys.

So the reason my 'alarm' went off was because it wasn't my alarm. It was Tiffany. She told me to expect a call from her this morning, but I didn't think she meant at 6:00 in the god damn morning! I quickly and silently walk out of the room and call her back on our small balcony in the flat.

"You missed my call." She answered on the second ring. "You called at 6:00 in the fucking morning!" I shoot back. "I told you I'd be calling." She presses. "I thought you meant you'd call before the sun came up!" I roll my eyes even though she can't see me. "Whatever. Did you tell her?" She asks worriedly. "Isn't my job to protect her, and not to fucking tell her?" I ask not bothering to hide the irritation in my voice. "That doesn't mean you'll do it right." She exclaims. "Why the fuck did you call me?" I get to the point. "Because I want you to do your job and tell me what she did." She orders.

So for the next half an hour I'm explaining to her the last two days. This job is so fucking pointless and I have no idea why the hell she chose me! But I can't help but be happy that she did choose me!

I hang up the phone and go back inside. It's so fucking cold out there, especially when u have nothing but your boxers on... I hope no one saw that... he I don't give a shit.

"Who was that? You were out there for so long! You must be freezing!" Jess exclaims from the bedroom when I walk in. "It was no one important. And yeah it's fucking cold out there!" I shiver and get under the covers once more. Jess snuggles up against me warming me up. "Did you go out there in that?" Jess asks me. "Yes." I look at her stunned face. "You're gunna get sick!" She gasps. "No I won't, I'm fine." I assure her bringing her closer. "No babe you're going to get sick! but don't worry, I'll take care of you." She smiles assuringly and kisses my nose. "You missed." I smile and she rolls her eyes, them kisses me the right way, on my lips. "Is that good?" She exaggerates. "It's good but I think we should practice more just to make sure." I half joke. "Shut up." She jokingly hits my arm. "Just a suggestion." I raise my hands I defence.

"Sure..." She rolls her eyes at me.

***

"I have to pee!" I whine. "Then you should have thought about that before you let me fall asleep on you." She retorts. "I don't have to get up." I give her a cheeky smile. Her eyes widen and she gets up. "You're always welcome to come with me." I tell her and laugh at her grossed out expression. "Pervert!" She yells to me as I walk into the bathroom laughing.

I walk back into the bedroom to find her passed out again. "What the hell is going on with you?" I quietly whisper to her. We've literally been in bed all day! It's 2:00 now and we haven't done a single thing! My peeing has been the most eventful thing that has occurred today! Not that my lazy ass minds but still she's not like this normally. I'm a little worried... I have no reason to be really but I still don't want anything to be wrong with her!

"Jess..." I walk over to her and shake her a little to wake her up. She's still in my shirt from last night... I don't even want to start on that right now! She stirs a little. "What?" She grumbles. "Baby are you ok?" I ask her kneeing down so we are face to face. "Yeah..." She groans. "Are you sick?" I ask her. My worries are getting higher and higher! "I don't know." She answers sadly. "Ok. Should we go to the hospital?" I'm so scared for her right now! "It's just a stomach ache. And I'm dizzy. And I'm tired." She keeps adding things. "You're not ok." I tell her. "It's just like a cold or something." She groans and clutches her stomach. "Or a flu?" She suggests. "I'm so sorry baby! Do you want me to go to the store? Should we go to the doctors?" I've ne'er been in this situation before! "No I have medicine." She tells me. "Ok. Tell me if you need anything. And I mean anything!" I tell her. She nods and I leave the room turning off the light.

***
((Midnight))

I wake up with the strange sound of someone... throwing up? Oh shit Jess!

I rush into the bathroom. She's on the floor, completely pail! Her hair is in a messy bun on top of her head. She still is in my shirt, even though she's throwing up her guts right now she's still super sexy! "Oh my god, Jess baby are you ok?" I go to her side and hug her. "Does this look ok?" She frowns. "No. You should have woken me up!" I tell her and caress her arm. "I did though, didn't I?" The frown hasn't left her face. Ok I've done a lot of shit to a lot of girls, but her frowning breaks my heart! Even though I didn't cause this I still feel horrible, something that I can't say about what I did to other girls...

"You know what I mean." I say softly. "Oh god this hurts!" She puts her head into my neck like she's trying to hide from the pain. "I know baby, I know." I try to sooth her while I hug her closely and try to shield her from the pain she's feeling. I know I can't but this is the best I can offer her right now.

It's been 20 minutes and she fell asleep for like 5 minutes only to wake up because she had to puke out her guts ,again. Now she's brushing her teeth for like the 5th time. She turns the water off and sits back down on my lap. "I love you babe." I whisper in her ear. "I love you." She whimpers from the pain and I hug her. She once again uses my body as a shelter and digs her head in my neck. "It hurts so bad!" She whines. "I know baby. You'll be ok!" I coax her.

"What the hell did I do?" She whines again. "Nothing it's just your body rebelling against you." I give her the best answer I can offer. She doesn't reply because she's already drifted back to sleep. I slowly rock her back and forth. I hope she is better by tomorrow! Seeing her sick breaks my heart!

Thanks for the reads!!! You guysss are the most beautiful, perfect and AMAZAYN readers in the universe sooooo THANKSS ILYASFM!!!

Ok serious question- Does anyone know where I can buy a hippo? Like I really want one and I don't know where I can get one! So COMMENT IF YOU NO! I really need a HIPPO now! Haha thanks!

Other fanfics-

•Worthless (Harry)

•Bring on the Payne (Liam)

•Truly madly hate you (Louis)

Fanfics you HAVE to read-
(All my BESTEST friends so it's like mandatory! Lol)

•His Irish Charm (Makk2013)

•Happily (Makk2013)

•Overrated (makk2013)

•something Great (Makk2013)

•Better then words (Maddieluvdogs)

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Ily!

-Sophie Payne💕