I'm a good girl (30)

Jessika's POV

Well this is hell. I mean I'm glad it was with Harry, but I promised Alex I would wait... I'm 18 though, I'm an adult! If I want to I will! And I did, I think? I'll just say I did. Harry didn't really give me much of a choice though... Nope I could've stopped it, I knew where it was going! I had complete control over the situation! Kinda... ok I didn't have any control, but I could if I wanted to!

I've been wake for the past hour thinking this through. Harry is passed out next to me completely oblivious to my mini panic attack. I think I have it under control though. Harry told me to relax, and live a little, I certainly lived...

I'm a good girl though! This is totally out if my element! I have to talk to someone! But I can't tell Alex, she'll kill me if she knew I broke my promise! And I can't tell Harry, he'll tell me that I needed to relax and it was good for me. I don't know anymore! I have literally no one! But do I really need to talk to someone? That's just embarrassing! It's a good thing I have no one, that could get awkward...

I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want! No one can control me, except me!

Ok nice pep talk.

I finally fall asleep at 2 a.m., my alarm will go off at 7. I'm gunna be exhausted!

***

"What the fuck is that?!" Harry's tired, and annoyed voice wakes me up. I immediately hear what he's talking about. It's my alarm. My loud, annoying alarm. "Oh sorry." I groan pulling the blankets off of me revealing my body. Last nights memories flood back as I remember why I have no cloths on. I feel horrible, but at the same time I remember, I'm an adult. I walk over to my phone and turn off the blaring sound.

"What time is it?" Harry asks sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "7." I answer going over to the luggage pulling out some cloths. "Why the fuck are we awake then?" He questions me. "Because I told Alex I would help her get ready for the party tonight." I explain. "Ugh that's tonight?" He groans. "Yes. And you're going to be a good boy right?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes at me before answering. "Yes I'll be a 'good boy'." He says to me sarcastically. "I'm serious! Tonight we will be at a party with no alcohol and a bunch of 4 year olds. You have to behave!" I can't believe I'm saying this to me 19 year old boyfriend! "Baby, I'll be good. Relax!" He assures me walking behind me and turning me around to face him. We are both still are still undressed. I felt uncomfortable at first, but then remember, this is Harry.

"Fine." I sigh. He chuckles and grabs a pair of his black skinny jeans and I plain white shirt. Is it bad how much I love it when he wears white shirts? Because holy shit it's sexy!

He pulls his shirt over his head and I can't seem to get my eyes away from his torso. "Like what you see?" He smiles at me all cheeky like. "Maybe." I giggle and reluctantly turn to change.

I change into my jean short shorts and a white lace tank top. I curl my hair and put it up into a pony tail. Then I put on some light make-up. I leave the bathroom and Harry's jaw drops. "Do you really expect me to behave when you look like that?" He asks me. "Do I look bad?" I look down at my outfit. "Oh baby, you look perfect." He smiles seductively at me and walks up to me. "Aww thanks!" I gush, my cheeks brightening. "And you look so cute when you blush!" He tells me touching my cheek. "Harry," I start but he interrupts. "And when you screamed my name," He starts but I cover his mouth before the dirty words escape his mouth. "You're done!" I tell him. He sticks out his tongue licking my hand. I pull away and wipe my hand. "Eww!" I whine. "You know there's much better ways to shut someone up." He says to me. "Really?" I ask with a smile. "Yup. Here, I'll show you." He brings his lips to mine.

This vacation, is going to be the best! I can feel it! Harry's being perfect, as usual, I get to see my niece, my sister, and I'm a beach! This is what I call perfection!

***

"I'm here." I walk through the door of my sisters home. Cara comes running to me out of no where, and Alex drops the laundry basket to run and hug me just like Cara. They are like the same person I swear! Cara looks exactly like Alex, it's funny how similar they are! "Auntie Esskia!" Cara squeaks in excitement. "Jessie!" Alex squeals. "Hi! Oh my god it's been so long! Cara my god you're so big!" I gape.

"And is this Harry?" Alex asks politely hiding her surprise well. If I wasn't her sister I would have no idea how surprised by his appearance she was. "Yes, Harry this is Alex, and Cara." I introduce him. "Hey." He simile states. "You're tall." Cara walks up to Harry. "Thanks?" He looks down to the short 4 year old standing in front of him. "You're welcome." She giggles. "Ok let's go I have a lot to catch up on." Alex pulls my hand leaving Harry with Cara. I look back and see his discomfort, but he doesn't do anything.

___________________________

Harry's POV

As soon as Jess was pulled away, Cara started talking. This is gunna be complete hell!

Ok what did she say I can't do? Oh yeah! I can't swear, be a pervert, or be mean. Well shit!

"How old are you?" She asks bringing me to the couch. "19." I say shortly. "I'm 4." She proudly states. "I know that's why I'm here." I remind her. "Are you a prince?" She asks. Is she kidding? I don't even know! "No." She's annoying. This is why I don't want kids! "Are you auntie Jessie's prince?" She asks. I don't know how to answer that... "I don't know. You should ask her." I suggest hoping she will leave.

"I will later. Lets go!" She runs out of the room. Ok? "Are you coming?" She comes back. "Where?" I ask. "I'm making you a prince." She states. I almost laugh. "I'm not doing that." I tell her, not moving. "C'mon!" She orders grabbing my hand and trying to drag me. I decide to just go with it. This will be a long day...

Do it for Jess Harry. I keep telling myself. For Jess...

I FELT LIKE BEING A PERV LAST CHAPTERRRR!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
not funny. Lol yesssss!

ILLLYYYYY!!!!

HEYYY GUYS IM HIPPERRRR!!!

#wantahippo

Thank you all for reading because I love you all more then life and food tastes good so yeah!:)

Other fanfics-

•The trip (Niall Horan)

•Worthless (Harry Styles)

•Bring On The Payne (Liam Payne)

•Truly Madly Hate You (Louis Tomlinson)

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Ily!

-Sophie Payne💕