I'm a good girl (22)

Jessica's POV

"Leave her alone!" I hear someone shout. I sit up and look around. "Go!" I hear again. It takes me a minute to remember that Harry never came to bed, he's in the living room. He must be having one of his mysterious dreams that he will never talk about...

I get up and rush into the living room. Harry is in the couch tossing and turning, sweating and yelling. "No!" He shouts making me jump a little. I crouch down next to him and shake him. This method has tested to be most affective.

"Harry. Harry baby wake up." I tell him shaking him. "Harry!" I say louder after not getting a response. "Get off!" He tosses to his side. "Harry!" I say louder again. "Stop!" A tear escapes his eye. "Harry wake up!" I yell. He opens his eyes. Without saying a word he wraps his strong arms around me. "Harry are you ok?" I ask him, he's holding me so tightly! "Don't ever leave me." He commands in a shaky, fragile voice.

"I'm not going any where. What happened?" I comfort him. "I don't want to talk about it." He frowns, I nod. I'm not going to be one of those girlfriends who push their boyfriends. "Lets go to bed?'' I suggest. He only nods.

I'm about to get up but before I can he picks me up. It caught me off guard at first. I don't fight him though, he's sad and if this makes him happy then he can carry me to Mexico!

He gently puts me on 'my side' of the bed. "I love you." He whispers in me ear. That always sends the butterflies flying when he does something like that, so simple but so sweet. "I love you Harry." I smile. He crosses the bed and sides into the bed.

"I'm not good enough am I?" He whispers the question. I sit up on my elbows. "Not good enough?" I ask stupidly.

"Yes. You deserve better then me. I'm a jerk who needs to be in control and I'm so worried I'll loose you even though I just got you! I'm so scared that someone will hurt you, but most of all I'm scared I'll hurt you!"He lectures. "You're worried because you love me. I'm glad you're like this because if you acted like you didn't give a fuck, that would hurt worse then being overprotective! You know I love you and you know that you're the only person I can rely on." I remind him. "That doesn't mean I deserve you! I mean look at you! Being with me will mess you up! You cut class for me for gods sake! But of. Course I'm to selfish to let you out of my sight! I'm an ass and you deserve a prince, a guy who will love you the right way and treat you the right way! One who will let you go to his sisters fucking party. One who doesn't scream in his sleep. One who doesn't-"

"I don't want that though." I cut him off. Tears rim my eyes. "But you don't know that. You think that I'm the best you can get but you can do so much better! You could get that prince, and I'm so scared that you will! Because I know that that prince isn't me." He frowns. Tears start to fall down my cheeks. He puts his head in his hands. "Don't say that. You are my prince. You might think I could do better, but there's a difference between doing better and loving someone." I tell him stroking his back. "But I'm going to hurt you." He quietly says. "And I can heal." I whisper back.

He looks up at me. His eyes show and expression I cannot read. "I'll do my best, not to hurt you." He assures me. "I know you will." I kiss him.

It's only been a month, but I feel like we have been dating for years! This relationship is going fast. It's almost hard to keep up with! But I wouldn't change it. It's perfect, and as long as it stays like this we should be good!

***

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm. It's 6:00 in the morning and trust me getting up is the last thing I want to do right now! I try to get up bit find myself weighed down by Harry. His arm is wrapped around my waist and his head is laying comfortably on my chest. I bring my hand to his precious curls that I love so much. I stroke his head admitting his perfectness. Then I realise how creepy I am and slide out of his grip.