I'm a good girl (44)

THANKS FOR THE 1K READSSSS!!!
Last chapter:(
DONT FORGET TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE;)

Harry's POV.

"She's at the movies with Liam." I lift my head out of my hands to see Cars sitting next to me in the curb. She must have sneaked out, which I'm happy that she did! "Thanks Cara." A huge smile takes over my face. "No problem." She smiles back, giggling. I hug her tightly and order her to go back inside, I don't want her to get in trouble, or even worse get hurt.

I rush into my rental car and speed off to the nearest movie theater.

I stand out side of the theater and wait. I end up waiting for an hour before I finally hear what I assume is her laugh. It doesn't sound like hers, but I can hear a similar sound that has to be her laugh, her fake laugh. Does that make sense? Probably not but I don't know how to explain it...

Through the glass and mass of people I see her. She doesn't see me but even form here I can see how broken she is. I caused this. I caused her to be this empty, this broken. Well hopefully this will fix her...

All I need is one word. One fucking word! This could either make or break me, even more.

She slowly walks out the door and my eyes meet hers. She stops dead in her tracks, tears fill her eyes. Liam sees me and smiles? I guess e knew this is what we both need. I watched closely as he leans in and whispers something to her. She immediately shakes her head. But he just rolls his eyes like he won't take no for an answer, and pushes her forward.

The crowd slowly goes away so it's only me, her, and Liam. I'm hoping he'll leave because this is pretty damn awkward. I slowly walk across the sidewalk and in front of the doors where she is. After 3 months I'm finally here, standing in front of her. Fuck she's beautiful!

"Jess, listen I know you don't want to talk to me. And I know you probably hate my guts because what I did was fucked up and stupid! But please hear me out?" I start. She slowly and hastily nods. "Thank you!" I sigh before starting.

"I've waited 3 moths building up the courage to get on the fucking plane to come, and now I realize that I should have come sooner. Jess I have missed you so damn much, I haven't gone 2 minutes without thinking about you! I want to hold you again and kiss you and tell you how much I love you because damn it I do love you! So fucking much and I can't stand not being with you every minute of every day! I know I fucked up, pretty fucking bad, but Jess I can't live without you." I take this moment to get down on my knee.

"Jessika Sandler, will you marry me?"

The End.

But... IM MAKING A SEQUEL!!!! Everyone go add it, it's called "I do? (Punk Harry styles)"

Andddd yah Sooo hope you like it! ILYASFM!!!

You have all been the most wonderful, beautiful, perfect readers and people alive you literally don't even understand how much I love you and I hope that you loved it and will read "I Do?" Because I want to be with your amazing faces again!!!!

Lol you're better than Hippos ily!

Holy frick I don't want to end it!! But I have tooooo! Shit I can't do this! No I have to!! **Deep breaths** **Crying my eyeballs out**

Yes I'm a mess this is so fucking emotional!

For the last time ever...

Other Famfics-

•Worthless (Harry)

•Bring on the Payne (Liam)

•Truly Madly Hate You (Louis)

I sadly won't be updating these often because of now, "I do?" Thanks for reading these if you do though.:)

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! lol ILY!

Thank you all for reading you have been so wonderful and perfect and beautiful. Please don't forget to add "I do?" For the rest of the story;)

I'm gunna publish it after this chapter gets 3 votesss!

-Sophie Payne💕