I'm a good girl (11)

Harry's POV

I wasn't hiding my sadness when she said she had to go. I didn't think I needed to. When I'm with her I don't feel like I need to be the bad ass that everyone knows me as. Even my own family doesn't see this side of me! But with Jess it's different... I don't this I need to be a bad ass to impress her. She was perfectly happy when I was my true self. And that just made me want her more!

She is captivating! Everything about her is perfection. The way she talks, and laughs at her own words sometimes sends a warm feeling through me.

The way she gets cold so quickly and shivers makes me want to wrap my arms around her small body to keep her warm.

The way she forgave me for being such a dick the night before amazed me! She told me that it was just a mistake that anyone could have made. She said that it was just part of the past and we need to focus on the present. I swear she's opened my eyes a little bit!

Last night when she woke me up the dream was about what had happened.

He was on her still even though I was there. He wouldn't get off and I couldn't move to save her. My feet wouldn't work. And I was screaming 'get off!' "get off!' but it was no use he wouldn't listen!

Her sweet voice waking me up was what I needed most.

Now she's gone. Well I get to see her Monday a least. I now have a reason to go to that damn school. I honestly don't want to go but the thought of seeing her makes me excited.

I got up at 4:00. I was pretty much being all sad that she left. Then I got hungry.

So I got my lazy ass out if bed and dragged myself down stairs.

"What did you do with Jess?" I immediately hear Chrissy's voice. "Nothing. why?" I ask rudely. As usual.

"Because when I got up I heard her voice in your room. And last night I hear Jake tell you to leave her alone." She informs me. "Jakes a dick.Don't let him come back." I say ignoring her comments. "He's my friend he can come if he wants!" She defended.

"He tried to rape Jess last night." I say as casually as possible so she doesn't know that I like her that way. "Oh my god! He did?!" she yells in surprise. "Yup. In my room." I say.

"Holy shit! Did you help her?" She questions me. "Yeah." I say shortly.

"Is she ok?" She pesters me. "I don't fucking know why don't you ask her yourself?" I yell at my sister.

"You don't need to get all mean I was just asking!" She snaps. "Well then stop asking me questions!" I hate it when people ask a lot of questions! Ugh and I was on such a good mood! Thanks a lot Chrissy!

"Sorry. Do you want pancakes?" I nod she knows I love them. I know that it makes me look all soft but on well they are amazing! "I'm still not helping you clean all this shit up." I tell her. "Well then make your own damn pancakes!" she sasses and picks up a trash bag. I sigh and put the batter that she already made on the stove. I'm a pretty good cook, better then her anyways! So I don't really mind doing it, but still it's more fun when people do it for me. I'm lazy I can't help it! I like to sleep all day and only get up for food or for something really important. That's what I do instead of going to school sleep, of do something that's really important. I get away with it because my parents are on business trips like every weekend. So I use that to my advantage.

But now I have to go to school. She's my something important. I know I don't really know her but I still feel like I would do almost anything for her. What I feel for her I've never felt before. I can't even describe it. I get all warm inside when I think of her, and I sometimes catch myself smiling just thinking of her... yup I'm a pussy! I need to get my shit together!