I'm a good girl (36)

Jessika's POV.

"You should sit with us!" Alexa smiles at me. "Yeah you're cool!" Liam agrees wrapping his arm around her waist. Can I tell you how cute they are? Because oh my god I love them! Aside Chrissy, they are my best friends! "Ok I'll see you at lunch!" I agree smiling widely. "Yay!" Alexa claps with happiness. "Ok babe settle down! Let's go. Bye Jessie!" Liam laughs at his girlfriend and they walk down the hall.

"Hello love." Harry comes up to me pulling me into a hug. "Hey babe." I smile and hug back. We've been back from Florida for a week now and basically all I've done was go to school, homework, study, go to work, or cuddle with Harry. You could say I'm tired.

"Let's go to math!" He fakes his excitement. "Yeah math is fun!" I say matching his tone. We start laughing like idiots while walking down the halls, people are giving us weird looks but seriously, we don't care! This is us, we're idiots!

***

"And you're going?" Harry asks me as we walk into the lunch room. "To sit with Liam and Alexa." I smile and he groans. Did I mention that me and Harry are friends with the compleat opposite people? "I'll see you later babe." I giggle and kiss him before walking over to the table.

"You applied too? No way!" Liam smiles wildly at me. "Yeah I did. I doubt I'll get in though. And even if I do I don't even know if I'll go!" I explain. Currently me and Liam are in History. "Yeah same here. Alexa doesn't want me to go. What about Harry?" He asks me. "I didn't tell him yet. I'm afraid he'll take it the wrong way and assume I'm leaving him." I roll my eyes because that is a very Harry like thing, that he would do! "Well you should tell him. Just explain it to him. Maybe he'd even go with you?" He shrugs. "He already got into one in London." I sigh. "It's called transferring!" He laughs. He has a point... but I seriously doubt Harry would do that! "Look you said that he loved you, maybe he loved you enough for this? It would be a good opportunity, if I were you, I would take it." He explains to me. He's right, it's an amazing campus! But it's so far away and I know for a fact Harry wouldn't do the whole 'long distance' shit! He barely does a relationship period!

"I'll think about it... I want to Liam, I really, really want to! But I don't know if I could leave Harry. I mean it's going to be hard on you and Alexa too right?" I just need him to say yes so I won't feel bad about how fucked up relationship will be if I do go! "I'm thinking if I go she'll come with me... Hopefully that will work with us both if we do that!" He tells me. It wasn't the exact words I wanted, but close enough.

"I'll think about it." I promise him once again. The bell rings shortly after. I promise Liam that I'll text him and get ready to go home.

"Jess you ready to go?" Harry walks up to me with his usual smiles, charming as ever. "Yep." I smile shutting my locker and walking out the school doors. Harry puts his hand in mine as we walk to his car. "I love you." He whispers randomly. I love this! I love it when he says he loves me randomly! It's perfect! "I love you." I smile and kiss him.

"I can't believe that in 1 month we will be out of this school and off to uni!" I gape at how close it is. That means 3 things. I could either be here with Harry, Harry could be with me at Florida university, or I could be alone at Florida university. I'm really hoping it's not that last one! "Yeah it's weird! We'll have to move to London." He says smiling. I crying at the thought of moving back to London. Luckily he didn't notice.

I stay quiet the whole way home. Thinking. The worst and best thing I could do right now. Think. I want to go to Florida! I could be at the beach, with my family. But I want to be with Harry! He's my home, I depend on him, I love him. If Harry came with me, that would be a dream come true! I know for a fact I can't go back to London! No way in hell, well that's what London is to me, hell.

There's only a small chance Harry will come with me, if that! It's going to be hard to convince him, I seriously don't know how I can!

"Baby, you ok?" Harry puts his hand on my thigh his eyes still in the road. "Yeah I'm fine." I lie. "Then why aren't you talking?" He frowns, he obviously saw right through that lie! "Because I'm tired." I lie again. God I hate lying to him! "Oh ok." He still seems uneasy but he bought it... I think.

We walk into the flat and Harry goes to the fridge almost immediately. I however go into the bedroom. I take out my homework and quickly do all he questions, then I take a hour to study. Harry knows not to talk to me when I'm studying because I'll tune him right out! After I finish it all I take out my phone and text Liam.

"Hey Jess please come out here? You haven't talked to me all day!" Harry whines. I take my phone and walk into the living room without a word. Harry's smile disappears when he doesn't get a response. "What did I do?" His expression a mixture of worry and seriousness. "Nothing." I say. "Then why aren't you talking?" He pushes. "Because I'm tired I told you!" I defend. "Well that was a lie then and it still is! Tell me now!" He pushes further. "Harry really you didn't do a thing so stop asking me what you did because you didn't do anything!" I yell and get up walking back into the bedroom. I hear Harry's footsteps come to the door.

"Jess open the door!" He demands. Yeah I locked it, like a child I locked the fucking door! "Jess if you don't open it I'll seriously knock it fucking down!" He threatens. "I don't want to talk to you Harry!" I yell through the door. "Like I fucking care? Open the damn door!" He demands. "Why the hell would you care if it's opened or closed?" I counter. "Because I want to make this better but I can't do that through a fucking door!" He says more softly this time. I creep towards the door and unlock it. Harry opens it immediately and hugs me. "Don't ever do that again!" He harshly demands. I only nod. I start crying before I can even think to stop myself. As I cry Harry holds me tightly. Soothing me by telling me that he 'loves me' and 'Shh' ing me. Cute stuff like that.

I am so overwhelmed right now! Harry is making dinner right now because he wouldn't let me. I settled down like 20 minutes ago and now I'm just staring at my phone.

And then I let my heart think.

To Liam-

I've made my decision.

HAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER

So you no those fanfics that you're in LOVE with but there's one character (Usually the girl for me) is SO ANNOYING because they always overreact? Well I just read one like that and in the end she basically said that she would rather die and she doesn't really love Harry (her husband) or her baby. Like that's gunna annoy me for the rest of my life! I loved the book to death until that last paragraph! It pissed me off so fucking hard you don't even know!

Ok now that I have that out -lolz- I would like to thank all of your beautiful faces for reading this!

Ily!

I WANNA BE YOUR LAST YEAH
BABY LET ME BE YOUR LET ME BE YOUR LAST FIRST KISS I WANNA BE THE FIRST YEAH WANNA BE THE FIRST TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY LIKE THIS, AND IF YOU ONLY KNEW I WANNA BE YOUR LAST FIRST KISSS!

Other fanfics-

•The trip (Niall Horan)

•Worthless (Harry Styles)

•Bring On The Payne (Liam Payne)

•Truly Madly Hate You (Louis Tomlinson)

Those are ALL ON HOLD though because I want to focus on this one and finish it. I'll be updating a few times but not very often...

And read "something great" and "happily" by makk2013
She never updates buttt still a SUPER excellent writer! She would be better if she updated though! **Cough makayla update before I throw my phone away again cough**

Thank you all ilymtl!!

VOTE.

Comment.

Follow.

VOTEEEE!!!

-Sophie Payne💕