I'm a good girl (42)

Alexa's POV.

"Jessie?!" I tell through my flat looking for her. Once he left the school I had to rush to find her. At first I was positive she wouldn't come to my flat, but she wasn't any where else so she kinda has to be here! "Fuck Jessie, where are you?" I mumble to myself. I decide to call her, make this easier.

"Alexa don't bother looking for me. I'm gone." She answers first ring. "Where?" I question getting to the point. "Florida." She sadly replies. "What about school?!" I yell into the phone. "I'll finish online." She says softly. "Why didn't you tell me?" I catarrh to cry. "Because you would talk me out of it. Alexa, I need to do this. It's just a month, and I'll be with Liam." She explains. It still hurts when I think about Liam leaving. Now with Jessie gone too it'll be worse. "Ok. Listen call me everyday!" I order her with tears running down my cheeks. "I will." She croaks. "Bye love." I say and she says goodbye and hangs up.

Minutes later I've pulled myself together. I'm just sitting on the couch, thinking. I hear a knock I the door and lazily get up thinking it's just Liam forgetting his key. But when I open it, it's defiantly NOT Liam. It's none other then the Harry Styles himself!

"What do you want?" I glare at him. "Where is she?" He rolls his eyes at my glare. "She's not here." I tell him. "Then where the fuck is she?!" He slowly says through his clenched teeth. "Florida..." I mumble. "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING THERE?!" He screams making me flinch. "She couldn't take it anymore! Harry you really broke her." I say as strongly as I can manage. "I fucking know that already! I'm hurt too you know! She's worse, I know that but I haven't slept since she left so if I don't get her soon I'll do something that I shouldn't do!" He yells, not really at me, just in general... He's mad, hurt, and tired. 3 things that you should never mix!

"Come in." I sigh gesturing for him to come into my flat. "Talk. Get it all out." I order and he sits down, and starts talking.

After about an hour of him ranting, and me giving advice he left. He didn't even tell me though! He muttered something about being in love and how you do crazy shit sometimes, then got up and just left. Like that. "Goodbye to you too!" I yelled to him after he shut the door. Weirdo.

Okkkk so this is short, but since I have almost 900 readers I might do a double update... Haha because ily beautiful, perfect faces so much!

So the book is ending soon:( well maybe... Idk I think so. Yah. Anywayssss it's all sad like. BUT make sure you READ THE AUTHORS NOTE ON THE LAST CHAPTERRRR!!! it's gunna be important;))

Other Fanfics-

•Worthless (Harry Styles)

•Bring On The Payne (Liam Payne)

•Truly Madly Hate You (Louis Tomlinson)

Those are ALL ON HOLD though because I want to focus on this one and finish it. I'll be updating a few times but not very often...

THANKS ILY!

VOTE.

comment.

Follow.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

-Sophie Payne💕