I'm a good girl (37)

Harry's POV.

"Next week is the last week!" I smiled at Jess and she smiled back rolling her eyes. We are driving to school right now and because it's a Thursday, it's pretty boring. "So what do you want to do today?" She changed the subject. "I don't care. We could watch movies or something?" I suggest. "Sure." She smiles at me. "We could invite people over too, we never do that!" She says facing me in her seat. "Yeah I guess." I nod. I could care less who's there, as long as I'm with Jess I'm good! "You could invite your friends if you want." She says knowing that I hate her friends. "Ok. Thanks baby!" I smile at her and kiss her cheek at the red light. She giggles adorably and looks out the window. She is the most beautiful person alive. I swear!

The rest of the day goes by and it's pretty boring! I can't wait until next month! Me and Jess will be in London, alone and happy.

"Ok. Bye Chrissy!" I hear Jessika's angelic voice behind me. "Hey baby! Is it ok if Chrissy comes too? And maybe Liam and Alexa?" She asks smiling. Even though she said I could invite my friends, I knew that she would invite hers too. I don't mind much I just don't like her friends, at all! "Ok love." I chuckle at her. "Thank you babe!" She giggles and gets on her toes to kiss my cheek. "Ok we need to go home and clean!" She says excitedly. Like no joke excitement. She's weird like that. She likes to clean. I'll never in a million years understand this girl! "Hey babe?" I look at her and she turns to face me. "I love you." I say. God I'm so stupid! I'm like the gushy little boy who's wrapped around his girls finger and would do anything for her! Well I am that boy. I would do anything for her! Except move. Ew no London is as far as I'll go!

"Aww babe I love you!" She gushes. Why the fuck is she so happy and hormonal? This is weird... "What's up with you?" I ask her. "What do you mean?" She titles her head. "Why are you so happy?" I specify. "Oh so I can't be happy now?" She sasses. "No, no! I just meant that you're happier then usual." I rush. Her sassy side is kinda scary. You never want your girlfriend to get mad at you! They get intense! "So do you have a problem?" She sasses again. "Fuck baby just calm down I was just wondering!" I sigh. "Whatever!" She says in a frustrated tone.

"Oh baby is it your time?" I chuckle pulling her under my arm. "What does that mean?" Her brings her eyebrows together. "You know, your time. Like of the month." I laugh and she immediately turns bright red. "Shut up!" She pushes me away, but fails to move me. I laugh at her once again. "Do you need anything? Like your tam-" I start but she covers my mouth. "Stop people can hear us!" She scolds me. "Sorry." I mumble through her hand and she hastily removes her hand. "Can I trust you?" She giggles. "Always." I chuckle. I hope she knows she can... Always trust me.

"Ok do the dishes." She instructs me. "Why do I have to?" I whine. "Because I'm going to do everything else." She says. "Fine." I groan.

***

"Hey Chrissy!" Jess beams as she opens the door. "Hey!" Her annoying voice squeals. Yes I just called my sisters voice annoying. No shame! "Harry! I haven't seen you in a while!" She laughs and hugs me. I don't hug back, which makes it even more awkward. "This is a lovely place." She smiles when she pulls back. "Yeah." I shortly answer. "Oh Harry mum and dad want have you over for dinner this weekend." She says. "Well tell them I don't want to." I don't even have to think about that answer. "Harry you should see your parents." Jess cuts in. "No fucking way!" I say. "They miss you." Chrissy says. "Like I give a fuck!" I defend. "Harry you're lucky you have them, you should see them." Jess says. I know she's right. She would give anything to have her parents back, and me turning mine down isn't very good. "Fine. But just if Jess comes." I warn. "What?" "Great! I'll tell them!" Chrissy cuts in. "Wait are you sure?" Jess nervously asks.

"Yes they'll love you!" Chrissy squeals. I want to scream at her to shut the fuck up but I keep my mouth shut. "Who did you guys invite?" Chrissy asks me. "Um I invited Liam and Alexa. Oh and you." She laughs. "And I invited Louis, and Niall." I say. "Oh."