1

Dean

"Yo bro! Where you at"? I sighed and rolled off the bed and hid underneath the bed. I looked around seeing some discarded items and an overly large collection of dust. I covered my nose to keep myself from inhaling and sneezing. I heard footsteps appraoch. My eyes were focused on the shadows underneath. I saw the door slowly open with a slight creaking noise. The guy was wearing some really old, black Air Force Ones. I glared at his feet, angry that he had the audacity to enter my room. He already knows how I am about my personal space.

"Yo!" He called out to me again.I just laid there on my stomach, waiting for the perfect time to pounce. He was rummaging through my things, most likely lookinfg for something that he could steal and pawn off. "Yo! You better stop playing around and come out or we have a problem!" He shouted as I watched as he he pocketed something, stepping towards the bed.

A problem? Wow this kid is big bold.

I slowly reached down and took out my knife out and stabbed him in his calf. The guy let out a scream of agony as he fell to one knee with his hand on the handle of the knife , seeming like he was contemplating on taking out the knife of his calf. Blood started to soak his pants leg and I pushed the male over before I climbed from under the bed and with a smirk on my face. I slowly pressed my foot against his cheek, squishing his face. I was contemplating stomping his jaw. "Aw, look who messed up." I moved my foot in a circular motion, but still had a considerable amount on his face. He stared at me with a pain filled, fearful look in his beady brown eyes. In all honesty, this was satisfying. Good to know that someone fears me.

"Umm-"He began to stammer. Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Why are you here Jeremy?" I asked in a cold voice. 

"H-He sent me, s-sir." He stuttered as he licked his lips and looked up at me then looked ahead again. "J-Just following orders."

Like a rabbit falling down the hole...

I lifted my foot off of his head and stepped back, contemplating on kicking him in the face. It was a really tempting thought looming in my mind. I brushed it off and went to my dresser and opened the drawer, pulling out a shirt and put it on, grumbling. I always have to go to these dumb ass meetings that I don't want to attend. I turned back to Jeremy who slowly stood up with slight difficulty, bracing on my foot board. "I'm sorry for having to bring you down there, sir. The boss j-just needed to make sure you wouldn't flake again." Jeremy said as he glanced at me.

"Yea, whatever." I punched him in the stomach and grabbed my watch out of his pocket and walked out of the room and we were on our way.

°•°•°•°•°•°

We pulled up to this warehouse on the outskirts of town. It seemed like a deserted area that you would only see in some kind of post-apopcalyptic movie.  I stared out of the window at the old building. It was made from old yellow brick that seemed to green from the mold and it ws pretty much black around the base because of the dirt. The building also had a rusty tin roof, you could never tell that it was once a brilliant blue. Vines grew up the side of the building, reaching into the dusty and dirty, broken windows, and some still crept up towards the roof. I leaned back in the seat not ready to get out and face that man again. Never would be too soondx3, but he manages to drag me back into situations just to humiliate me. I groaned and ran my hand down my face and looked ahead until I heard a knock on the window. I looked only to see a familiar face. A male with caramel skin and a red undertone. His black hair was pulled back into a small bun and he wore that usual goofy expression his face. I rolled down the window with a smile of my own. "Can I help you?"