30

Dean

"Are you serious?! This is my last time?"

"Yes, Mils. Enjoy your last drive in your car for a while." I looked at her and picked up her phone.

She let out an annoyed huff and clenched her hands on the steering wheel. "A while?" She glanced at me.

"A while." I confirmed.

She rapidly drummed her fingers on the steering wheel then hit it twice with her open palms. "Por que?" She whined. [Why]

"Because. I need to know where you  are at all times." I turned off the location feature.

"Are you serious?! I mean...you already put a tracking device on my phone, tablet, laptop, my clothes, purses, bags, shoes, and my watches." She waved her wrist at me. "Am I missing something?"

"Yup." I popped the 'p'. "Your sunglasses, books, earrings, necklaces, rings...hmm...and I think I implanted one in your neck right here."

I reached over and kissed her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. She flicked  my forehead. I sat back rubbing the spot, frowning at her.

"Do you know how distracting that is? Do you want to die?" She raised an eyebrow.

"If it's with you, yes." I crossed my arms, looking out the window. We're here. I texted the boys to unlock the gate.

She scoffed and shook her head. "You're so pathetic."

My head snapped in her direction.
S

he saw my expression and quickly unbuckled. I lunged for her and she rolled backwards out of the car door, running.

She better run. She's just adding up.

"Milan." I growled getting out of the car.

"I didn't do it!" She yelled from across the lawn.

"Get over here." I pointed to the ground in front of me.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She said.

"Milan. Here. Now." I narrowed my eyes at her. "Don't make me say it again."

She slowly walked towards me, eyeing me cautiously. I grabbed her by her upper arm, staring into her silver orbs.

"Now listen closely, doll. You are going to be in my house, under my roof. So that means you have to listen to my rules." I said nose to nose with her, she rolled her eyes.

"You stay when I say stay. Leave when I say leave. Eat when I say eat. Sleep when I say sleep. Got that?" I shook her slightly.

"Woof." She said in a flat tone.

"Lets get inside." I wanted to smile, instead, I smacked her butt and we walked in the door.

"Yes, Master." She scowled at me over her shoulder.

"Jack! I'm back! Look who I brought!" I yelled. "It's a Milan!" I grinned at her reaction. She was glaring daggers at me.

"I'm not a dog." She slapped my arm.