37

Milan

"I..I think that you're a loser. You loser loserton." I pointed the controller at him.

"I think you're drunk." He grinned.

"I am not drunk." I grinned. "I am just mildly intoxicated."

He frowned. "That doesn't make it any better."

"Uh-huh... Uh-huh... 'cause...sssee here!" I stood up off the bed. "I am perfectly fine."

He pursed his lips. "Oh yea? Walk a straight line."

"I wil- Agh!" I fell forward on my first step. "Okay...I am heavily intoxicated."

"Ya think." He helped me up. "This is the last time I'm playing a drinking game with you. You're a lightweight."

"Ummm... I'll have you know Se-ñor Tor-res." I jabbed my finger in his chest. "I got drunk after my sixth glass."

"Which is about this small!" He made a two inch space between his index and his thumb.

"Lo que sea." I muttered as I laid on his bed.

He sat on the floor leaning his back against the bed. "You mad, baby girl?" He waggled his eyebrows at me.

"No, I'm drunk, duh." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed. "Really? I didn't notice."

I laid on my back with my head next to his. "You know what, I don't...l-like your tone. You and your handsome face is getting on my nerves."

"Did you just call me handsome?" He asked.

"Duh...any person with good working eyes can tell that you're hawt." I turned on my stomach and propped myself up on my elbows. "You have the smile, the height, the frickin' cute dimples, and big feet." I grinned. "You know what they say about big feet right?"

"Quiete tú boca." He laughed.

"

Don't tell me to shut my mouth. Rude." I poked his cheek.

"Newsflash... I already did." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and he smiled knowing that I had nothing else to say.

I turned again to lay on my side. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of mint and pine..

"Jack." "Hm?"

"Thank you for fun... I need fun. Fun is good." I grinned. "You're fun. Fun is fun."

"You're welcome." He chuckled.

"What are you two doing?" I heard that guy growl from the door.

Jack

M

ilan stayed in her spot and I just looked at his glowering figure in the doorway.

"We were drinking and playing video games. What were you doing?" Milan asked bluntly.

"Looking for you for the past three hours." He growled then he looked at me. "Is she drunk?"

"No." She said. "Yes." I hissed.

He groaned. "Why. Why?"

"The thing is that we...we were playing a 1 on 1 shooting game and each time you lost, we had to drink-"