17

Milan

"You already know the ropes. There's leftover spaghetti in the fridge." I as after we walked into my apartment and I walked straight to my room.

"Don't mind if I do." I heard him chuckle and clap his hands together.

I rolled my eyes and closed my room door. My mind went back to tonight's previous events. Jack is so sweet...but did he have to lie? I mean... I knew it was Dean in that truck. Dean said so himself. Well.. He didn't actually say it, but I'm pretty damn sure it was him.

Earlier that Evening
"Of course I need protection! I'm like a second son!" He said defensively.

I giggled. "Yea...okay." I shook my head and felt my phone vibrate. I took it out.

Unknown: Hopefully you can fit me in your mouth like you did that cheese steak. 😉

Fuentes....
Present Time

El idioto! What makes him think that I'll ever be with him! He's an arrogant, obnoxious, jerk with gorgeous green eyes that you could get lost in and-

Pull yourself together girl! Don't fall for the dreamy eyes bit!

I groaned in frustration and grabbed my towel and walked to my bathroom and stripped and turned on the hot water.

A shower will help. This is where you do most of your thinking ya know. I hopped in and just stood under the running water, letting it run down my head onto my face.

Think, Milan. How to get close without getting attached...
Images of his smile and eyes popped into my mind and lets not forget that hot bo-

"Darn you, Fuentes." I hissed.

"Not talking about me, are you?" I heard a deep voice that caused me to yelp in surprise.

I pulled back the shower curtain slightly and peered at the intruder. He leaned on the wall by the door with his arms crossed, smirking.

"What are you doing here?! Get out!" I hissed.

"Calm down baby girl. You're already in big trouble." He pushed himself off the wall and into an upright position.