35

Dean

She hasn't  answered any of my texts in the past hour. I waited in the driveway with my arms crossed. I tapped my foot impatiently. I had Jack waiting with me. He stayed silent, knowing that I was angry with him. And two more of my men.

She left without permission and they let her leave... I'm going to hurt them later. Right now I have to deal with her.

The gate opened and in drove a black Camaro. With that beauty in the driver's seat. She opened the door and I walked up to her and grabbed her by the upper arm.

"Milan. I told you not to leave. And what did you do?" I snarled.

She glared at me and tried to snatch her arm away from me, but I held a firm grip. "Dean I was-" "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU DISOBEYED ME!" I tightened the grip on her arm.

She huffed. "If you would just liste-"

"No, you listen. You abide by my rules under my roof. I don't care what you were doing. You were dead wrong." I pulled her up to my face.

"Dean, I was-"

"I don't want to hear it. I told you that if you left, I'm breaking your car and you won't be driving again." I looked at her.

She widened her eyes. "Wh-what are you going to do?" She asked quietly.

I threw her to the ground and pulled my gun out of my waistband and pointed it at the car.

"DEAN! NO!" She shrieked. I ignored her and fired a round into the car. Shooting the windows and tires out. "STOP!" She hopped on my back.

"Jack, hold her down shut her up. You." I pointed to the one guy. "Bring me gasoline and a match."

"WHAT?! NO! I GOT THAT CAR FROM MY MO-" "SHUT UP! I WARNED YOU!" I yelled at her and she fell silent with a whimper as Jack covered her mouth and held her down.

"Dean, this is a little much." Jack said. "That car was from her Mo-"

I glared at him over my shoulder and he fell silent. The guy brought me the gas can and I dowsed the car in it and she let out muffled screams into his hand. I lit the match and threw it on the car and watched it catch flames. I turned around to see her fully limp in Jack's arms, watching with a daze look. Her eyes were red and tears were flowing out of them. I gave her a smirk. She shook her head slowly while watching the car burn. Jack saw me and met my gaze, glaring at me.

"What is your problem?!" He yelled as he still held Milan up in his arms.

I looked at the other man. "Take her inside so I can deal with him." I growled.

He took Milan away from Jack and I stood toe-to-toe with him. "What did you just say to me?" I looked at him.

"I was asking you,  'What is your problem?' You just burned down her car!" He yelled. Then the car exploded and the men scrambled to put the flames out.