7

Dean

Crap what did I just do- Did I really just agree to party with a seventeen year old? I mean I did want to meet him and be his friend to get Milan; however I just made things tricky. I get a text from Jack " I hate you and have some news the boss just inlisted someone new". Someone new, what he is tired of his old workers?

"You love me and idc...you should know that".

buzzz "I'm telling you cause either I have to train him or you". Ughh I can't think about that now...I have a party to think about.

"Whatever" I reply.

"Here is his infor, look over at it please. Just do this for me- gosh".

"Are you mad at me"?

"NO" he replies. Yeah sure you aren't, I look at the information. Although my mind went to tonight...I just have a bad feeling.

"Okay I got it, so are we good now"?

"Thanks". I put my phone away and went to my apartment to get ready for tonight, lets see how things go.

Later on tonight

Buzz "Hey"!

"Hey buddy are you ready for tonight"?

" I should be asking you that since you have no friends". Ugh sounds like someone I know.

"So ready to go too the party" He asked?

"Yeah ready as ever, but uhh I need a drink first". If I get him drunk maybe my plan might work- I just need answers.

"Wait I need to get my other friend- I'm sure he'll drink with you". Friend? I wonder who is coming with us?

"Sure lets go". While driving to pick up his friend house Mike kept talking about Lily. *Sigh please get me out of this car- I need a drink.

"So tell me about you and Milan" he asked?

Milan? Mmmm "What do you want to know"?

"Everything, well not everything just just how you guys meet and what happened".

"Well Milan is Milan, she is tough as a nail however she is sweet and funny".
"Milan sweet" he laughed? I look over at him, why is he laughing?

"Yo D you're funny...like very funny".

I stop at a red light and look over at him, "Dude she is your sister" I say.

"Yeah so I can laugh at her, not you".

"Are we close by" I ask?

"Yeah, but tell me how you guys meet". Where we first meet was a couple years back, I was seventeen years old when I first saw her. Now thinking about it- it was funny how we meet.

"Earth to D, where did you go- was it bad how you meet" he asked?

"Nah just trying to remember how we meet" 

Flashback

"Jack" I yell! Where is he? I walk around the house to find him, Jack has been through a lot. After losing his mother and his father dying in a car accident he had no one but me. I consider him as my brother and he acted one for me too. I heard voices in the library, wonder who is in there?  I sneaked around the corner to see Jack and my father talking.

"Jack my son I am glad to have you in this business. Having you is going to be great- you can help me in so many ways".

"Thank you sir, but I rather if Dean stayed close to you.. he is your son".

Business? Jack is joining? "Dean is alright, but I need a someone I can trust and I trust you; Besides your more mature than him". Trust? I guess I am bad and do bad stuff- but don't we all!

"Trust..scoff...Well tell me the real reason" I yell coming in!

They both turned around to see me, Jack stared at me. "See this is why I wouldn't leave you in the business your so rude and immature"!

I shake me head.. "Yeah sure whatever helps you feel better".

"Where are you at in life now...you sneak out and do drugs with your friend bobby. You think you're mature but you don't know the responsibility behind this business. I'm not about to lose to some boy who doesn't understand anything."

"Some boy... I am your son"!

"I would rather lose you instead of your mother...I prefer you to be dead". *Gulp now I know how he really feels, I always felt him hate me and he would say no; but I know now he was lying.

"Thanks dad...now I know I'm use-less. You will longer be my father and I will no longer be your son. Your dead to me too". I left before he said anything else..I need to leave this place.

"Dean wait" Jack yelled!

I got in a car and took off-  I need to forget everything I need to leave. I text bobby, "Yo lets get fucked up".

"Yeah I'm down for it" bobby replied.

Thank god, I need some stuff heavy stuff. "But I need you to buy food because I will get the munchies." Then I didn't text him back. Then I left and walked to the supermarket without the body guards. I just grabbed a whole bunch of junk food.

"Come on now dad, please." I heard a sweet voice say.I peered around the corner and I saw her. She's so beautiful. She had long, curly, black hair. Rich, brown skin. Full, plump lips. Curvy, very curvy. "Ugh, fine great. Okay." Then she walked past me. I grabbed her arm. I got to have her!

End of Flashback

That day was the worst, but best day of my life. I chuckle, "The day we meet was the day I got into it with my dad. I remember it like it was yesterday, she was on the phone talking... well arguing with your dad I believe and I was getting snacks to eat."

"Do you still love her" he asked? Love? I never loved anyone except for my mother, until she died.

I clear my throat "Are we close by" I ask?

"Yeah just turn up here and we'll be there". This neighborhood seems familiar, almost like I know it. When we arrived at the house I already knew this address. A boy with a ripped jeans and red shirt came out...this has to be a joke!

"Wait this is your best crazy friend"? Mike looks at me and nods

"Yeah. Yo bro you ready"!

"Heyyy" Lucas says but stops when he sees me. Oh yeah this will be an interesting night