21

Mikey

"Welcome bro to a Wolves' party." Luke smiled as we walked in.

The music was blasting, the smell of smoke and alcohol. I grinned, this is my kind of party.

Two identical looking dudes walked up, both had shaggy, brown hair and brown eyes. "Luke-"
"Who did you bring?" One twin finished the other's sentence.

"This is my boy, Mikey." Luke put an arm around my shoulder. "Mikes these are the twins Jake and Zake."

Zake? What kind of name is that? Whatever...

You could tell the difference between the two. Jake had brighter hair than Zake and Zake had brighter eyes than Jake.

"Mikey? As in Mikey Black?" Zake asked in shock.

"That's me." I said confidently.

The corner of his lip turned into a grin. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home with your papí?"

"No. My boy is here to join us." Luke grinned and I nodded.

Both twins looked back and forth between us carefully. "You...want to join?" Jake asked.

"Yes."

"And your father doesn't know anything about this?" Zake asked.

"No, why would he?" I shrugged.

They both grinned broadly and stood on either side if me. "I knew I was going to like you." Zake said.

"We'll show you around." Jake smiled.

Yessss.....

Milan

Walking out of the movie, I sipped on the remnants of my slushy. "That was an OK movie." I said breaking the silence.

"Yea... It was." He responded.

I stood at a ten foot distance from a trashcan. "I think I like the Marvel franchise better." I tossed it into the trashcan and it made it. SHKILLZ!!!

"Same. I like the new Barry Allen. He's funny." He grinned as he kept walking forward.

"And the new Aquaman!" I said excitedly. "Papí es muy caliente."
I fanned myself just thinking about him. Oh my gawd and his hair! Just want tho run my fingers through it.

Dean turned on his heel, glaring at me. I gave him a sweet, innocent smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I tilted my head to the side a little bit.

"Don't, Milan. I'll get someone to kill him." He growled angrily.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You're no fun." I muttered. "I didn't say anything when I saw you staring at Wonder Woman, did I? No! Because I don't care!" I mumbled the rest under my breath.

"Come on, I think it's your bedtime, you're getting grumpy." He took my hand in his as he smirked down at me.

I scowled up at him, wanting to smack that smirk off of his beautiful face. Only if I was a few inches taller... Or at least a whole foot...he's lucky...