3

Jack

She looks forward to it? Maybe she is making Dean jealous? It was awkward watching them fight back and forth.. all I wanted to do was talk with her more; but Dean made it hard. Never in my life I wanted to talk to a girl. "Why did you act like that?" I ask.

"What do you mean, I acted myself. Besides I'm mad at you...it was Milan Black. MILAN, the girl I hate!"

I know..but somehow when I saw her I couldn't hate her. Dean grew up hearing about her all the time..at one point I believed he loved her, he couldn't stop talking about her. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Jack..earth to Jack." dean said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Yeah what's wrong"?  

"You're not planning on seeing her again...right?" I do I really want to see her since Dean ruined everything.

"A lot is happening with the shipment and stuff with Mr. Fuentes- I don't think so". I lied with a nonchalant shrug.

"Stay away from her Jack- I'm serious. I don't want to lose my brother." He said in a serious tone.

"Aww don't get soft on me now- I love you too baby."

Dean punched my arm hard.."Baby better stop or I'll beat the s#!t out of him." I laugh.

"Okay okay I will." Dean and I aren't brothers, I grew up with him in his house given the situation I grew up in. Even though we aren't brothers we treat each other like one. I have been through the good, bad and ugly with Dean; the same with me. When my mom left me with my dad-I pretty much consider her dead to me.

"Where is your mind?" dean asked. The day Dean lost his mother..I understood his pain and anger. No one should ever feel that pain and lost- I didn't want him to; Dean was someone who kept me strong and still does.

"No where..just hungry".

"Again, we just ate"dean laughed.

"Only a little a bit".

Dean shakes his head, "What am I going to do with you"? My phone buzzed, "We need to talk about Dean".

"Who was that"? dean asked.

"Do you really want to know"?

Dean eyed me.."IS it the person I hate"?

"Which one?" I chuckled nervously.

"Jeremy" he whispered. mmmm

"Sorry bro it's big boss".

He scoffs, "We only been gone for a couple hours and now he wants his b!tc# back- Sorry bro".

B!tc#? "Wow say what you really mean". I look at him hard, seems like he has something to say too me; probably because big boss like me better than him. Its not my fault though, its not like I wanted to be favored over him. It just happened and I had to respect him especially after everything he has done for me.

"Jack I didn't mean to say it like that- I'm just mad".

"You're always mad about him; what you said about me sounds personal" I yell!

"I don't want to fight- you just got back and I missed you bro".

Yeah...I missed you too. *Sigh..."Dean you can always tell me how you feel- I would do the same". I lied though, I wouldn't tell him..there are some things I can tell Dean and others things that should be left in the dark.

"Okay here is one stay away from Milan...at least for now". Milan?

"Bro you know that won't be a problem" I lied to him. Speaking about her I wonder what she is doing right now? Maybe I'll stop by and see her later today.

*Buzzz "Meet me later, we need to come up with a plan without Dean involved". Going behind Dean's back isn't hard- "Sure lets meet at my new place" I texted back.

"So where should we go eat" I ask? Dean laughed at me, Hope he doesn't hate me later.