40

Dean

We have successfully beat him to a pulp. Eli agreed to help us get her back and he sent Elliot to Italy where he would be punished some more. He got off easy...

I had my phone out, tracking her signal. They were traveling north.

"Where are they now?" Miguel asked.

"Heading north. I think they're going to Canada." I pocketed my phone.

"Canada? What's in Canada?" Mikey asked.

"That's what I want to know." I mumbled. "Everyone move out."

Milan

"Speak Milan...you can't stay silent the whole time." He sneered.

I didn't look at him nor did I speak. I stared at the wall. He cut me out of my ropes and pulled me out of the chair and pinned me against the wall, his hand at my throat.

I kept my breath even, giving him no hint of emotion. Inwardly I'm crying out of fear.

"Scream now, Milan and they'll save you." He whispered in my ear.

Not giving him the satisfaction...

He chuckled and ripped my clothes. "Suit yourself."

I shook myself awake, I was drenched in sweat. I wiped my hair out of my face and looked out the window... We're still flying?

I then looked around, Damon was up reading a book, some of his men fell asleep with guns close by or were up playing a game of cards.

I pulled the hood off of my face, placing my cheek on the window to cool me down.

I just want to be in his arms again and listen to his heartbeat that helps me fall asleep.

"He won't even want you once I'm through with you. And you'll be all mine." He smirked as he was inside me.