2

Milan

I walked out of my first class and headed to the cafe. Gosh I'm so hungry. I walked in and headed towards the counter where there was really hushed whispering. I looked behind me and there were these two guys staring at me and quickly looked away..... weird.... okay.... I walked towards the counter and ordered a cappucino and a cinnamon roll. I walked towards a near table and sat down and took out a book and looked up and saw them staring again and I rolled my eyes.

"I would like to know why are you guys staring?" I looked at them again.

"You're funny.. I know you remember me." The guy smiled. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Okay! Papí looks hot. The way his hair comes to his shoulders and how he constantly have to move his bangs out of his eyes. His smile is infectious, making you want to smile too.

"If I did I would say Hey! How are you!" I smiled sarcastically.

"Let's go eat somewhere else." The other guy said he had black hair and green eyes and a sleeve tattoos on one arm. Lets just say that this guy looks positively yummy. The perfectly chiseled jaws that only God can carve, and lets not tall about those perfectly toned muscles! Who are these men?!

"No I want to eat here and this is the girl I'm talking about".

"I know this is the girl and I know her- I said let's go!" The green-eyed monster said in almost a growl.

"Well aren't you the rude one." I sipped my drink and rolled my eyes

"Stop being mean." He lightly nudged the guy in the arm then he returned that cute smile back in his face when he looked at me. "I'm sorry about my brother" he winks.

"I'm Jack Torres and this rude person next to me is-"

"No one" the other guy answers bluntly, sounded more like an aggravated grunt.

"Well nice to meet you Jack and No one" I grinned.

"Jack go get the waiter now." The guy growled.

"Alright, but can you play nicely with...whats your name?" Jack looked at me.

"Milan Black is her name." No One answers. "Jack lets go."

"Well aren't you Mr. know it all now?" I smirked, not letting my demeanor change because I'm internally freaking out. I mean...who is the handsome demon and who does he work for?

"Don't start something I  have to finish." No one said.

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't have to finish anything because I'm capable of handling myself."
I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh yea, haha where's your mom?" He smirked.

" Trying to be funny huh? Where's yours?" I leaned on the table giving him the most sassiest look I can muster.

"With yours." He said with a shrug.

"At least we know they're in a better place" I adjusted my sunglasses.

"Jack lets go"

"Aww.... gone so soon?" I smirked, tilting my head to the side, glad that I shut him up.

"No lets stay!" Jack said in protest.

"Jack if I stay it will get ugly." No One growled. Here we go with the growling again, like some frickin' animal.

?????!!!!!! Something about his voice just registered in my head. "Ha! I remember you now! You are the one who hit my Camaro and tried to leave."

"Now you remember!" Jack smiled broadly, his brown eyes twinkling with delight.