chapter 7:

As Zane came back with Coffee. He pulled out his vlog camera to do coffee time with Heath. Mary sat on the other couch, drawing a picture with her son.

Zane looks over and throws a donut at Mary. "You look hungry. So I got you a donut, along with an iced coffee, and I grabbed Zachary one and a apple juice as well." Zane chuckles, tossing the apple juice onto the couch,making sure to avoid Zachary at all cause.

Mary sipped on her iced coffee, as her son ate his donut. "Thanks, Zane. How much do I owe you the coffee, juice and donuts?"

"Nothing. It's worth seeing you smile from ear to ear." Zane says blushing as he looked away from Mary and Heath. Of course he didn't want Heath knowing that he had feelings for Mary. They were best friends and he didn't wanna lose his two very close best friends over some silly feelings; even tho he really cared for her more than anything.

"Oh okay.. I feel bad though, Zane. I feel as if I should pay for something.." Mary said, a little shocked.

"N-n-no it's fine, Mary. Don't worry about it." He said blushing more,placing his hand on the back on his neck as an uneasy laugh came from him.

Mary clapped her hands and got up. "I should go home... I have to buy food and clean up and make sure it isn't a mess. Talk to you guys later!" Mary put Zacharys shoes on his feet, as they walked to the car.

Once she got him in the car, and buckled in, they drove off to their apartment.

Zane's PoV :

"Dude, I feel bad...." I said a little hurt that she didn't say goodbye to me nor heath, nor anyone else.

"That was awkward, my dude." Heath says.

"Yup. Hey wanna go see if Eltee is up and wants to do a bit for my vlog???" I ask, jumping up, trying not to let this thing bother me to badly. Even tho deep down it is.

"Yes sir." Heath says as we both stand up and walk into the guest house to see if Eltee is up. And of course he is.

---- the day we all get evicted ------

"Stupid David." I said pacing back and forth, mad as all hell.

"What baby?" Heath said to me in Tay-Tay ' voice.

I sighed "well you remember how David did the stupid stunt if putting dried ice into our pool?"

"Ya, what about it?" Heath said, as he smoked on his cigarette.

"Well we got evicted because of his little dumb move." I said, as I sipped on my coffee, looking for places already.

"He did what?+" Heath roared, as he threw his cup of coffee onto the ground.

'He's pissed.... but we will find a place, I'm sure of it.' I thought. Just then I came across a really nice, and big apartment just a few buildings down from Scot, Todd and themselves new place.

"I found a really sweet looking place heath" as I show him the place;I get a FaceTime call from Mary.

I accept the call. "Hey what's up?" I say smiling.

"Nothing to much, just got done with work. Heath just texted me telling me what happened. Sorry to hear that, Zaney-bear. . But hey, there's a place beside me that's for rent. It's really nice." She says smiling.

"What does the apartment look like??" I ask, as I put heath into the frame, to look at the place as well..

"Looks just like mine. It's at 3 bedroom, everything included, and it's very, very big. " Mary says, as she walks around the apartment. "This room here closest to the door is my room." As she showed a really big bedroom that has everything paris themed, she showed the walk-in closet, and the door leading to the bathroom that is on the other side. "Then as you go to walk towards the balcony, there's another bedroom and a bathroom. It's the same bathroom as I just showed you, there's a door in my bedroom leading to the bathroom. And the room that's basically beside the bathroom is Zacharys." She showed a messy room full of toys, and that is bound to happen with a toddler in the house. She then walked out into the living room, showing off the kitchen and how the living room was set up. It was big as fuck, she had 2 couches, one was a sectional and the other one was a matching love - seat. By one of the couches, was a coffee table and underneath that was a nice fur rug, then she showed the wall thay had the TV on it. It was a really nice tv mounted to the wall, underneath the TV was another coffee table that was just holding an Xbox One and a PS3, along with a cable box and the modem. Then she turned around to show off the diningroom; which had a really nice table and chair set, and under the table was a nice rug. She then went on to show the balcony and then showed us the kitchen and the laundry room, once she was done showing us that, she showed us the last bedroom. It was the same size as the other room and was a different theme, it was purple and black.

"So whay do you guys think?" She asked, as she faced the camera back to herself.

"It's soooo beautiful. Can you see if the landlord will show us the empty one next door? " Heath and I both ask.

She nods her head. "Yup, can do. Just let me call the landlord, and once I am done I will call you guys back."

"Perfect. We will be waiting for your call" we both say again.

She then hangs up.