chapter 14: Paris

Third person;

It has been 10 hours on the plane already, David,Liza, Heath, Zachary and Mary didn't do much on the plane.

David and Liza were in the seat in front of Mary, Zachary and Heath.

David turned around "Hey. When we get there after we get into our hotel room, wanna go sight seeing? Liza and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to the Eiffel tower. So do ya?" He smirks at Heath, as Liza giggles beside him.

Mary nods, as Heath puts his hand on her inner thigh "Yea sure. As long as my princess wants to go, I will gladly go." He says, still grasping Mary's thigh.

** Time skip to to the hotel **

Mary, Zachary, Heath, David, and Liza all get out of the Uber, standing outside the hotel. They all grab their luggage and walk in.

Mary stopped as they reached the middle of the lobby. She examined the hotel in awe. "This is so beautiful" She smiled, not paying attention to Heath who had walked up behind her.

"Not as beautiful as my princess." Heath whispered in Mary's ear, causing her to shiver. David and Liza both laughed at her and walked up to the front desk to get their room keys.

After a short time, David walked up to Heath and Mary, handing them their room key. "Your guys' room is right next to ours. Now I would rather not hear alot of noise coming from you two on this trip, or I will throw a wine bottle at Heath, and him and I can have matching stitches on our hands." David chuckled, as waved his casted hand infront of them both.

"Well it was Jason's fault. He was the one threw the bottle at you, while you had another one in your hand. But then again, you're the one who stupidity tried to catch a bottle that shattered before it reached you." Mary said, as she chuckled, while patting David's shoulder.

"Pfft. Gee thanks, Mary." David said, stepping to the side, causing Mary's hand to fall. He walked over to the elevator,pressing the button to go upwards.

As the elevator opened, everyone gathered in and David pushed the 8th floor. They started to go up. Eventually the elevator stopped on floor 5. Two teenage girls walked in and screamed as they realized that they were in the elevator with Heath Hussar, David Dobrik, and Liza Koshy.

Heath had his arm wrapped around Mary's shoulder, while she held Zacharys hand. One of the girls looked over at Mary and glared.

Even though Mary was a Youtuber as well as Heath, Scotty, Todd, Elton, Zane, David, and Liza; she wasn't a big one like all 3 of them were.

"Heath, you should leave her and be with me" the blonde girl said. Her friend nudged her and whispered loud enough for Mary to hear. "No, he should leave her for me. Look at her; she's ugly and has a little brat by her side. He doesn't need to be a step-daddy to that little off spring of her and someone's else's child. I bet she's using him for all of his money and fame. I bet she doesn't even love him. Look at her, it looks like it was all an act and that David's vlog. He probably just made them "act like they're dating" for his vlogs. Heath doesn't seem happy with her at all." The red head girl said with a french accent.

Mary looked so sadden by what they said, David looked over at Mary and seen that the words that those girls were saying hurt her. Heath tightened his grip around Mary's shoulder, glaring at the girls and they seen it.

David cleared his throat before saying, "Excuse me. Heath does love her. They are dating. No, it isn't an act for my vlog. Heath is very happy with her. And just because she had a kid with someone else, and even though this little cute - pie isn't theirs, Heath loves him just like he was his own son. So before you two start rumours, know all the facts. And she isnt using him for his fame, she couldn't care less about his fame. Stop being such stupid little kids. You might be fans, but if you can't accept the fact that Heath is happy with her, then you aren't true fans. I bet you got so mad when I started dating Liza. *chuckling comes from David* I never realized how messed up fans are, until I heard you two. Maybe you guys should just un-subscribe to us,if you really think that way. No one disrespects my friends like that ." David said, as you could hear the venom in his voice.

Just as he finished the elevator doors opened to floor 8. Heath, Zachary, David, Liza and Mary all exited,while the two girls stayed quiet and seemed scared.

They all finally reached their rooms. Heaths dn Mary walked into their room with Zachary. As they walked in,mary quickly ran over to the bed and jumped into it. Softly sobbing..

Heath walked over to her and placed his hand on her back, slowing rubbing it.
"They don't know how much you love me. They don't know nothing about us, princess. I know you arent using me. I know you love me and what they said is stupid. Please don't cry baby. I love you"

Mary sat up and buried her head into Heaths chest. "I love you too.... maybe they're right babe." Heath cuddled her as he looked over to see what Zachary was doing. He was sitting on the couch playing with his toys. "Baby,they aren't right. Don't ever listen to fans. They don't know what they're talking about. I love you and Zachary and that is that matters. Got it?" She nodded, as Heath said, planting a kiss on her head.

"I will call David and say that we both are going to get some rest. To see if they will take Zachary to go and eat. Okay?" Heath said, reaching for hid phone as he dialed David's number.

Someone banged on the wall. "You didn't have to call me!! I'm literally on the other side of the wall! I'm coming over" David yelled.

A few seconds later David came barging into the room through the door that connecting the two rooms. David sat on Zacharys bed. "So what did you wanna ask me, since neither one of you could come through that door * David points to the door * to come and talk to me in mime and Liza's room."

"We wanted to know if you and Liza would take Zachary to get something to eat and keep an eye on her,while Mary and I slept. And I could have, but baby, I just love seeing you mad at me. It really gets me going." Heath said jokingly, as he winked at David.

"Yes we will take care of Zachary while you guys "sleep". But you two should at least wear protection, so you don't get her knocked up." David said laughing, as he threw heath a condom.

Heath caught it, as he glared at David.

Finally he left with Zachary. Daivd said nefore he walked out that they were going to a McDonald's, for lunch; since it was now around 12:32 pm. Both Mary and Heath were left alone in the room.

Mary didn't say anything, all she did was cover herself with a blanket. Heath layed down beside her, cuddling het within his arms. He kissed her head,and they both drifted off to sleep.