chapter 12:

** they all moved out of their old house, Elton moved in with Corey, Aaron, Colby, Sam and Devan. Zane lives with kam, and Heath. Scotty lives with Kristen, Toddy and Jason. **

As David vlogged Heath and Mary's kiss he laughed. And walked over to the two love birds, twirling his keys in his finger

"Yo guys." He says as he reaches them.

"Hey, David." Both Mary and Heath said insync.

"So you 2 dating now or not?" He asks smiling,still having the camera on them 2.

Mary looks over at Heath and tilts her head, questionable.

"Ummmm," Heath says, rubbing the back of his head. "If you would be willing to give me the chance Mary, then yes, I will be willing to become your boyfriend" he says smiling.

Mary wraps her arms around Heaths neck, as David puts the camera on them, sharing their second kiss with the world.

"I will take that as a yes to you guys' dating" David says,laughing.

"There is something that I have wanted to ask you guys." David says smiling.

"Should I trust you, David??" Mary says questionable.

"Yes. It's not like I placed anything on you, not like I did with the guys... or Liza and Gabbiem" Mary laughs because of all the silly things David placed on everyone.

"Spit out what you wanted to ask" Heath says, as he takes a puff of the cigarette that he just lit.

"Well, I wanted to know if you guys' wanted to go on in a trip with Liza and I." He says.

Mary looks confused at David. . "To where?"
She finally says after what seems like 5 minutes of no one saying anything.

"Well, I was gonna see if yoy guys wanted to go to Paris. The city of love." David says with after cocky smirk.

"Well, I will have to get time off of work, and someone will have to watch Zachary, but I can't see why not.... how about you, babe? Mary asks heayh grinning ear to ear.

Heath smiles down at Mary. "Whatever my princess wants, I will be more than willing to do. So yes, I'm willing to go." Heath says.

None of them noticed that David had his camera on them, and so did Zane and Scotty. Toddy was going to, but he was looking at something over in the grass.

"What you looking at Toddy?" Scotty nudges his arm.

"This lizard I found outside our house." Toddy says, picking it up onto his finger. "I should go and place it on Mary's shoulder. Think she'd freak out??" Toddy says with an evil grin.

"Oh fuck ya." Scotty says, they both walk up behind Mary with the lizard. Scotty puts his finger over mouth, telling everyone in front of Mary to keep quiet. Next thing you know Toddy places the lizard onto Mary's shoulder, hoping to get reaction out of her.

David has the camera on Mary and Heath. Everyone who is on scottys/toddy/&/Jason's lawn ( which is Gabbie, Zane, Heath, Mary, Zachary, Michaela, Carly, Erin, Christine, Elijah, Jason, David, Liza, Matt, Andrea, Kam, Scotty, Kristen, Toddy, Alex, Gabe, Dom, Bruce, ** think that is Carly's man name ** pretty sure I'm missing some people.. ) just looked at her.

Mary looked over onto her shoulder and shrugged. David sighed and put his camera away. "Ya know. You could have faked it" Zane said as both the other boys put their cameras away.

"Maybe next time, if yoy guys think you can just put some random little reptile onto my shoulder." She said as she put the lizard back onto the ground.