chapter 25: eloping pt 2

Zane's p.o.v:

After David got all of our tux's, it was time to go and get this marriage done and over with.

I mean I'm happy for heath and Mary.  They're a great couple and Heath is even a great step dad to Zachary.

It's just from the very start, Heath and I made this pact that I would be the first to get married; however, it looks like he is. And for that I am truly happy.

As we all walked out of the tuxedo store; in our new tux's. We all walked into the chapel where were greeted by all of the girls in their dresses.

'Andrea looks so beautiful in her dress' i thought to myself smiling widely.

"Guys..." Heath said uneasy; however I have the feeling it's just that he's nervous about getting married... but he shouldn't be.

Scotty, Toddy, and i walk up to Heath and place our hands on his shoulders. "Dude, calm down. Don't be nervous. She's the love of your life. You got this, bro." Scott said to him, smiling, as he gave him a bro hug.

"Ya, Heath. Scotty is right. You got this. You've made it this far with her.. go the extra mile, and marry her already." Toddy says to him giving him a bro hug, as he smiled widely as well.

I was just about to say something to Heath, David,Jason, Brandon, Gabbie, Liza, and Andrea wapk up to Heath and give him a few words of encouragement and hugs.

Finally it was my time to give the groom a few words of advice. "Baby, I never thought we would be at your wedding. I am glad that you're getting married. I love you, dude." I said, as I was smiling more than anyone else. I grabbed Heath and gave him a great big bear hug. As I let go, I made sure to wipe down his tux so it wouldn't get wrinkled.

After everyone was trying to make Heath a not as nervous.. suddenly the guy at the piano started to play "here comes the bride". We all got into our proper spots and waited for Mary to come down the Isle to Heath.

As we all stood there and waited, I kinda got bored. It was A long wait for her to come out.

After a few moments of bordem and waitinf,  the doors finally opened. Which revealed Mary is a beautiful white dress. I turned over to look at Heath. He had tears welling up in his eyes, and the biggest smile plastered onto his face, because of that one woman. She was a great woman. Great for his life. He deserves her and that adorable little boy as a step son. Tho Heath consider Zachary as his own child.

Mary's pov:

I was getting so nervous, as I was about to walk down the Isle to get married to Heath. The one true love of my life.. well besides Zachary, but that's a given.

Finally it was time for us to get ready to start walking. Luckily i had Michaela to walk me down the Isle; since my father couldn't make it from Canada.

Michaela was standing across from me, as she waited for it be time to give me away to Heath.

I took a deep breath, as Michaela approached me. She linked her arm within mine and smiled at me. "Beaut you are gonna do so great." She whispered to me as we made it past the first row of benches.

I smiled and thanked her.  I looked up and seen that Heath and all of our friends looking at me and smiling, but no one was smile was bigger than Heaths; which made me smile even wider.