chapter 24; eloping pt 1

A/N: tell me if this should have a sequel or not... I'm thinking if doing this after they get married; this chapter may or may not be the last one!

Liza' pov:

It's been a few days after the vidcon party, and everyone was chilling around David's new house.

Mary was sitting next to Heath with  Zachary on the other side of her.. Zane was sitting on the other side of Heath, with Andrea and Gabbie both sitting beside her. David was sitting near the coffee table and I was sitting beside him. Jason was sitting at the end of the sectional, along with Scotty, Kristen, Alex, Corinna, Dom, Todd, and all of our other friends. They all were sitting on different parts of the couches, and some were sitting on the floor.

"Hey, guys'!" David said,as his head was rested against my shoulder.

"Hmmm?" Heath said.

"Yeah?" Scotty said.

"What the heck is it, David." Corinna asked; not swearing due to the little boy in the room.

"Huh?" Mary, Kristen, and Gabbie said at once.

The rest of the gang didn't say anything. Some didn't even look up from their phones, and the rest who weren't on their phones, didn't even look up from the t.v.

"So, my idea was... we should all go to Vegas." David said smirking.

"Why?" Scotty, who looked up at him.

"I don't know. Something to do? Click bait, maybe?" David said, getting up from beside me and walking off.

"Give us an actual reason and maybe we can give you an actual response." Said Corinna.

I wasn't doing anything. I was to busy looking on instagram to really care.

"Because u was hoping someone got married..." he said as I looked up to see him smirking.

"Oh, David! I thought we weren't going to tell them thay we were getting married!" I yelled excitingly.

David just shook his head. "No, not you,Liza." He pointed to Heath and Mary, as he mouthed 'them two'. At this point everyone was staring at them except for Mary and Heath.

"Hmmmm. Sure." We all smiled.

"Let's go!" David said, which caused us all to grab our keys and get into our cars and head for the plane.

** Later on, they got on a plane and are now in Las Vegas.  Why? Cause I can. **

As David and all of us made it to the chapel. We just stood outside for a second.

"We need to go get you dressed Mary." I say.

"What do you mean? Dressed for what?" Mary said to me.

Corinna, Gabbie, Andrea, Kristen, Michaela, Carly, Erin all looked confused at me.

"What do you mean?" They all said at once.

I stood there and smiled. "Well you and Heath are getting married. Whether you like it or not Mary.  No more leaving, no more hurting heath, just none of that anymore. " I said as I grabbed Mary's hand and ran into a little boutique that sold dresses; while the girls followed behind.

"But I cannot get married, let alone pay for it" She said as she trailed behind me; running slower then me.

I just chuckled. "David is paying for it silly. Don't you worry your pretty little head. It's a gift since we had to bail on the Paris trip due to Heath losing Big Red. " I said smiling widely.

After what seemed like so many dresses, we finally found one for Mary.  And I must say, she looked absolutely stunning in it.

  And I must say, she looked absolutely stunning in it

"Consider this as a gift, Mary." I said smiling.

"No, no, no. I couldn't let you pay for this" Mary said shyly, trying to hand me the dress back. I took it from her and went up to the cashier and bought it.

"Here ya go." I said, handing her the bag.

I ended up buying all the brides maid dresses, and the other dresses and shoes that are needed for this whole wedding.

David's p.o.v:

After we got onto the plane and flew to Las Vegas to get this whole marriage thing with Mary and Heath started.

Liza was taking Mary to get her dressed and of course the other girls dresses and shoes, so I was going and getting the guys' suits and shoes, along with the rings and Liza was getting the flowers.

I didn't say anything to Heath or the guys', I just walked into a tux store.

I walked in and told heath to pick a tux that he liked. "Ummmm why?" He finally said

I sighed and just kept walking.

After a few moments,  I finally spoke. "We are getting  you a tux and the rest of the guys theirs."

Heath just stared at me confused. "But why?"

"Because,my dear best friend,you are getting married. Now pick a tux." I said going over to and racks of tuxes.

I finally found a tux that would look good on Heath. I took it off the rack and handed it to me. "Here try this on. " I handed this to him.

(( A/N: another one of my babies! JackSpeticEye 💕💕💕 ))

"Damn, I look good" Heath said as he walked out of the changing room and looked at himself in the mirror.

"If I way gay, I would marry you myself." Scotty said smiling, giving Heath a thumbs up