Out in gotham

It took two hours but I made it to the orphanage. I climbed the side latter and lightly knocked on the window. My best friend Annie came to the door. "Where you been mercy" "out" "don't play with me like that where you been?" " you sure it's a long story" "you know I am nosy stop holding out on me tell me please!" "Ok fine" I made sure to fill her in on every little detail even the hard to talk about parts. " So he really slapped you?" She said in disbelief. "Yep" " did that green haired fuck leave a mark on you?"She asked while inspecting my pale skin. " I don't think so." " mercy what are you going to do now I know you don't want to stay at the orphanage." "Duh I'm gonna do what I always do roam the city till I get bored. then I'll probably go back to there house cuz it's nice as hell and they'll never know that I was gone." "Ok be safe" she said hugging me tightly. " I will I promise" "See ya red" I said as I climbed back down the side latter. I started to walk around the city. I walked into Starbucks where I saw my favorite rich boy Bruce Wayne he had always loved us orphans .  " hey Bruce" " mercy? Didn't you get put in the asylum"  " yeah but you know now no one can keep me for long" you should go back mercy" "ok but can I at least get a frappe before I go?" I said while batting my eyes. " fine" "one caramel frappe" I said excitedly to the lady at the front. "Thanks Bruce" "anytime shorty" "hey I'm not short I just reached five four." "And I'm six two still short in my book" " what eves see you later Bruce" I started to head back to the mansion while sipping my frappe . " god damn why do they have to live so far from Gotham". I said to myself as I gat back. I opened my window and climbed back in. " it's dark as hell in here where's the light switch." Right after I said that the lights turned on to reveal J sitting there waiting there for me.  Oh shit I thought to my self.   " you're in big trouble"he said with a menacing smile.

A/N: lol not sorry for that cliffhanger pray for that he shows her mercy lol not sorry for that pun  but seriously we all know what's in store for little mercy she'll be begging for mercy lol not sorry for that pun either