Mystery boy

Mercy's POV

I felt the wind in my ears and in my hair as I fell through the sky. I opened my eyes and saw someone under me. "Look out!" They looked up quickly but it was to late I had already landed. "It's raining women thank you Jesus." a  boys voice said. "Ow you broke my fall" "and you probably broke my back.........so um are you gonna get off of me I mean I'm fine if you don't." I looked down to see  that I was straddling him. I went bright red. "Uh yeah" I awkwardly got of of him I placed my right foot on ground, winced in pain and fell down not on top of him this time  . He bursted into obnoxious laughter. "Stop laughing you dick I think I twisted my ankle. "Alright alright let me see" he said while sitting up. I reluctantly lifted up my bare foot and let him see. While he was inspecting my ankle finally got a good look at him. He looked to be average weight not to muscular with pale skin, lots of freckles and dirty blonde hair that just barely reached his eyes with green tips. He also had on a blue hoodie and black jeans. "W-what's your name" I spoke up "Jacob and you" "mercy...why where you walking in the middle of nowhere?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I like taking long walks......what happened to your shoulder." He said while gesturing towards the bad arm. "Got shot" "cool...why were you falling from the sky." "It's a long story" "oh I thought my dreams had just come true." I rolled my eyes at the perverted comment "How old are you" "thirteen you" "same" "I'm gonna take you home my mom can fix you up." "No I just met you" "I'm not not kill you or anything just come on." "No" "alright you asked for it" he grabbed my by the waist and slung me over his shoulder. "Put me down" I said while hitting his back with my good arm. "Ow stop hitting so hard" "let me go I'm serious" I said while giving him another hard hit. "Ow I'm just trying to help" "I don't want your help" I said while giving him a kick with my good leg which hit him right in the jewels.he fell to the floor holding his crotch dropping me in the process. I tried to crawl away but it didn't work to well I just ended up flopping over. "Ow what the fuck is wrong with you." "I said don't want your help" "well to bad" he grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder again this time holding down me legs so I couldn't kick him. He carried me for about an hour until we got to what looked like a greenhouse. he placed me on the ground and knocked on the door. "Mom I'm home and I brought someone with me" the door opened and a beautiful woman with bright red hair stepped out.

"Who's this" she spoke up

"Who's this" she spoke up. "This is mercy she landed on me and twisted her ankle" she gave me a look and then said "at least your finally bringing home girls" "ew no he dragged me here" "ok let me see that ankle of yours" she said while crouching down to my level. "Yep it's pretty bad but I think I have just the plant." "Plant?" "Oh yeah didn't I mention my mom Is poison ivy." "No" "oh well my mom's poison ivy" she came back with a green drink."here drink this and with a regular wrap it should be fine by tomorrow." I drank it while she wrapped up my foot it tasted like grass and something else. "Jacob take her into your room so she can rest" he picked up bridal style this time. "Ya know mercy your real heavy" "well it's a good thing your so strong" I said while resting my head on his chest. He took me into his room and put me on the bottom of the bunk bed. " how come you have a bunk bed do you siblings or something." "No I just like the option of top or bottom.........that's what she said." "Nasty anyways I'm taking a nap try anything and you'll get more than a kick to the nuts." He put up his hands as if to surrender. "I wasn't going to unless you were to straddle me again" "alright alright enough nap time" I placed my head on the pillow and drifted off to sleep

A/N:so who else low key ships Jacob and mercy btw Jacob is based off of jj70coolo my best dude friend and yes he is as much of a dick in real life as he is in the story anyways goodbye my little jesters😘