The deal

Mercy's POV
(I stole this idea from @gingy484

"Wake up" "don't wanna get up"I groaned while rolling over."well to bad short stuff we've got things to do today" I just buried myself deeper into my covers. "Young lady you better get up right this second or I swear." "Stop talking so loud I'm trying to sleep!" I shouted in frustration. "Well excuse me sleeping beauty I guess I'll come back later" "good!" " look here Little missy I'll give you to the count of three to get up or I'm whooping your ass. I made no effort to move. "One two" J said confidently until he realized I wasn't going to move. "Two and a half ,two and three quarters ,two and seven eighths, a number closer to three, three." I hadn't moved an inch. "Listen here punk if you don't get up right now your not getting any breakfast." "Fine" I said while lifting my head slightly. "I'll take away your phone" "whatever" J looked like he was ready to tear out his bright hair. "What is it gonna take for you to get up" hmm what do I want. "I want Disney movies and you have to watch with me" "you can have whatever movie you want but there's no way in hell I'm watching Disney movies."    "Then I guess I'm not getting up" I said while putting my head back down. "Fine I'll buy the movies but you have to listen for a month." "You have to watch them with me and I'll listen for a day" I haggled. "I'll watch one and you better listen for more than a single fucking day." "Four movie and for days" "I'll watch two and you'll listen for at least a week" "and Jacob gets to come" "your pushing it" "you can choose the movie but it has to be Disney." "Fine" I put out my hand for him to shake "what don't you trust me doll" "I do but maybe I'm just making sure you can trust me" j shook my hand. I got up and J walked us to the kitchen and probably not in the mood to cook after all of those shenanigans he searched the cabinets for food and eventually threw a bag of pop tarts in front of me. I Opened the package and ate them like they were my last meal. "Since when do you eat so fast" "I lived with Jacob for two weeks if you didn't eat fast you didn't eat"(actually a very true fact) once I was done we walked down to the basement. I looked at one of the many doors and trail of blood leading under it. "What's In there" "don't worry ill show you later today" "okay" once me and J got to the training room we did more gun training. I hit almost every target. "Soon I'm gonna move you to things with more kickback" "what's kickback" "ya know how when you shoot the gun moves back a bit" "ohh okay" "sparing time" me and j spared for about an hour. Out of all of the matches I only won one of them. "Now time for you to see that other room" "k" I said while moving my sweaty bangs out of my face. We walked out of the training room and in front of the door with the blood trail. "Your going to love this" J said while opening the door. And to my horror I saw a beaten and bloody Kevin. "J what how did you find this d-bag." "I have my ways" "p-please let me go I'm sorry for calling her a whore" Kevin said in a shallow attempt at living. "go have fun" J said while handing me a Jewel incrusted bat.

"I don't wanna do this" "what did he call you after what happened with x" I said nothing and avoided eye contact

"I don't wanna do this" "what did he call you after what happened with x" I said nothing and avoided eye contact. "What did he call you" "a whore" I whispered to the floor. "A what!!" "A whore!" I shouted in frustration" " now go have fun" I slowly made my way over to Kevin bat in hand. "P-please no" I brought the bat up over my head and brought it crashing down on his kneecap. He let out a roar of pain as tears streamed down his beaten face. I did it again this time on his arm. I heard a loud crack indicating that I had broken it. I did it once more hitting him over the back of the head. "Good job maggot,now finish him off " he said while putting my gun in my hands. With both hands holding the gun I looked away and fired ending his suffering. "Now go up stairs and clean yourself up"J said while gesturing his hands towards the stairs. I went up stairs and into the bathroom.  I looked into the mirror and saw blood was splattered all over my clothes and a little was on my face. I ran myself a warm bat,got in and slowly scrubbed my bloody form. Once I was done I walked into my room went over to the wall next to my bed and scratched another little line into the wall "three that's three people who's bloody I've spilled."