The end

Mercy's POV

It's been two months since red left us life has gone as back to normal as possible everyone is where they belong me and Jacob still hang out by the dude tree but the best thing is I don't have to hear J and Harley at night. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Mercy hurry up we still have a surprise for you" Harley said while pulling me into the living room where J was sitting "Alright alright I'm coming.  "Well you know how mr.J and I adopted you right" she said while placing her hands on his shoulders" "yeah the day my life turned upside down and the day I went to hell" I said with a chuckle. "Well we never actually adopted you" "yeah I know you just blew the door of of my cell In the asylum."

"Well we thought we would change your name officially." "But what about my  birth parents name" "we'll make it a middle name" J butted in. "Alright then" I said with a bit of hesitation. "What's your full birth name?" "Mercy Rachel Murrell" "alright" J said while scribbling something down on a piece of paper. "Your new name is Mercy Rachel Murrell Napier" "Mercy Rachel Murrell Napier" I repeated "I love it thank you guys so much." I said while pulling them both into a hug" "welcome maggot" "one more thing"J said while pulling me into the backyard. I walked outside to see a beautiful party it wasn't to extra but still amazing.
"Guys what's this for" "today we celebrate the light in our lives" J and Harley said in unison while gesturing towards the party.

 On the little things on all of the cupcakes it said welcome to family Mercy Napier

On the little things on all of the cupcakes it said welcome to family Mercy Napier. I teared up a little. 'Welcome to the family' something I never thought I would ever hear it's strange to go from one of the most hated and poor orphans in Gotham to a very loved and very privileged villain almost. After a very eventful party Harley and J brought out an adorable homemade cake.

After the cake was finished it was almost one in the morning

After the cake was finished it was almost one in the morning. i went to bed the happiest I've ever been.

The end
A/N: don't worry for all of you that aren't ready to let go of this fanfic I'm working on the sequel and the second the first chapter is don't I'll link it in this story thanks you guys so much for keeping up with me and my book I truly do love all of you guys in this short time we have reached 10k reads and that's so amazing so for the last time in this story I will say goodbye my little jesters😘😘😘