Tension

Mercy's POV.

I had gotten into my squirrel pajamas

and had just called Jacob for the movies

and had just called Jacob for the movies. I heard the door bell ring and went to go answer it. "Hey Jacob" I said while giving him a tight hug. "Hey daffodil miss me much" "yeah" I said while hugging him tighter. "Ok ok brake it up" J said while pulling us apart. "J what movies did you get" "I don't know something about a mermaid and another about a girl and dwarfs." "Cool I like the little mermaid I guess" Jacob said " "dad can you get the popcorn please" J growled and went into the kitchen. I put in the first movie. Jacob walked over to the couch and sat down I sat with He put his arm around me and I snuggled closer. "Make room!" He almost shouted while sitting in between us. I laughed a bit at J's pettiness got up and sat on the floor under Jacob just to piss of J a little. J was glaring daggers at Jacob and Jacob was sweating bullets.

Joker's POV

We had gotten through a movie and a half before they both fell asleep. I fucking hate this kid and the way she fell asleep her head is literally on his dick. I picked up mercy carful not to wake her and put her in her room. then threw a sheet over the tree huggers kid. I went into my office "two Disney movies,I almost threw up during the mermaid movie" "the one with the dwarfs was ok but the constant singing I almost blew my brains out" "b-boss"frost stuttered "what" "we got a call from Arkham" "and what are they warning us that there coming to snatch up me and my daughter" "no it's from our people on the inside" "spit it out" "it's Harley she's there,she survived the gunshot" "the fire in my loins"

A/N thank you guys so much for 5k I'm sorry this was really short and shitty I've still got writers block  😰 hope ur having a good day day goodbye my little jesters😘