Goodbye again

Mercy's POV

I heard a bloodcurdling scream. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Then I realized that scream was....it was MINE
-------------------------------------------------

I fell to my knees and watched as my black shirt became stained with a tent of red. "you son of a bitch" I heard Harley say as she lunged at X. She clawed bit and punched. "Stop it Quinn!" Bruce said while prying her off of him. I saw X pull the gun out again and aim it at Harley's head "No!" I screamed while getting up not caring about my shoulder. I used all of my weight to push him down. The gun fired it hit her in the chest. "Harley!! No!!"  "That's what ya get you whiny little bitch." X said while sprinting out of the room. I went to grab Harley but a strong arm grabbed my bad shoulder. "Ow get off " I said trying to free myself. "We have to go now" J said "but Harley" "Now!" J picked me up bridal style And started to run up the stairs. " J I'm tired" I said while closing my eyes. "No keep your eyes open." He ran for about ten minutes after we got out of that hellhole then put me down under a tree. "Your bleeding to much" " wow let me just tell my veins to stop" he took off his shirt and tied it tightly around my shoulder "ow could you tie it any tighter damn" "look you'll thank me later there's a gas station right across the street I'm gonna steal a phone to call frost he'll be able to fix you up better than I can DO NOT fall asleep." "Alright" he sprinted across the street. My eyes were really heavy so I let them close. I felt a hand with rings Connect with my face. "Ow what the heck." " I said don't fall asleep Frost will be here in about 30 minutes." "Didn't it take like a day and something to get here" "when going the speed limit" he said while sitting down next to me. "J can I ask you something" "what?" "Why does everything happen to me" "what do you mean" "Well I mean when I was four my parents died right in front of my eyes, I got moved to and orphanage in a poor neighborhood IN GOTHAM, and when I turned ten the orphanage went under new management and the lady they put there didn't give two shits about not one of us I had to start selling drugs to keep everyone fed and-" "you used to sell drugs " "yeah nothing to bad just weed and pills" "where the hell did you get weed AND pills" "if I told you I'd have to kill you." I said with a chuckle.  "You didn't answer my question" I said looking at him with wide eyes. " because life is a bitch but it's alright." "J is Harley ok" " I don't think so" "oh ok" I said letting a few tears fall. He leaned over wiped a tear from my cheek pulled me close and gently rocked me.
A black van pulled up and frost hoped out and picked me up as gently as he could. He sat me up in the van and took j shirt off of my shoulder. " looks like it went straight through you just need stitches." "Great" I said while rolling my eyes. After that painful process was done we took of towards home.

A/N: hope you like this chapter got finals this week and the next but after that I'll be on summer vacation and I'll be updating a lot more love you guys goodbye my little jesters 😘