She's alright

Joker's POV

It's been  two weeks since mercy had jumped. I had already looked around where the body should have been it there was nothing. She had to have survived and left or got taken. "Frosty any leads on finding my little maggot" "yes sir it took a lot of digging but we found her she's with ivy and her son." "Why is she with her of all people" "maybe Harley had said something about her to ivy" "did you find that Kevin guy" "yes sir he's in the basement" "good" I said as my sadistic grin grew. "Let's go get her"

Mercy's POV

"Jacob stop put me down" I said while laughing. He had me slung over his shoulder and was spinning around. "Please I'm gonna throw up." He laughed obnoxiously and continued spinning. "I'm not kidding stop" "if your not kidding then why are you laughing" "I can't stop put me down." "Alright alright" he said as he set me down gently. I gave him a playful punch in the arm. "Hey Daffodil you never told me the full story of how you ended up with Joker and Harley." He said while sitting on the edge of his bed. "Well there was this guy his name was Quincey he sweet,caring and funny he loved me and I loved him he gave me a ring and promised that we would get married the second we were both eighteen. Well me and him we're walking and he got hit by a car." I sniffled and wiped a tear that had fallen. "You don't have to keep going" "no I'm fine...He died on the spot after he got hit I opened the car door and killed some of the people that were in the car got sent to the asylum and they picked me up from there" I wiped some more tears. "Come here" he said while holding out his arms. I joined him in his warm embrace,he pulled me closer so that I was sitting on his lap. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and continued to cry. he placed his finger under my chin, brought my face to meet his and gently placed his lips against mine. I pulled back and gingerly shook my head no. Instead of saying something weird and awkward he rocked us back and forth in an attempt to console me. "It's alright daffodil let's get you somethin to eat" I nodded slowly so he got up with me still in his arms and carried me to the kitchen table. I sat down and he went and grabbed some Cherry tomatoes from the fridge. He placed the container in front of me and I slowly ate a few before getting up and wrapping my arm around Jacobs waist. "Thank you" "no problem daffodil" we heard a loud scream coming from outside. "That sounds like your mom" "shit" he ran outside as fast as he could and I followed. And there I saw A heavily restrained ivy and my adoptive father standing close by.  Jacob ran towards one of the men that had his mom. But was grabbed by another. "J stop it!" "then come home" "N-no they've been great to me and I-" "if you don't come here right now they'll both die" he said while pulling out his gun and pointing it at ivy. "Alright just please let me say bye" "you've got two minutes" the men let go of ivy and Jacob I ran to ivy and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry" "it's alright sweetie" I pulled back and went to Jacob and tightly wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks for everything." "Your welcome" he said while hugging me back. "Let's go your time is up. I pulled away and got into the van and was sped away back into my own little piece of hell.

A/N: sorry it took so long writers block is a bitch hope you guys are having a nice day and good bye my little jesters😘