Punishing The innocent

Mercy's POV

I woke up on the cold floor again. I was hoping that this was all just another nightmare but sadly it wasn't . " ah good morning joker jr." "please just let me go." " see I can't do that cuz mr.J hasn't given me my money so we'll have to show him I mean business isn't that right LITTLE CLOWN" .he said using that nickname to haunt me.  He forcibly grabbed my hair and lifted me up there was nothing I could do but cry. " Aww it's ok joker jr." he said while running his tongue along my cheek. He ran his sharp nails along my face causing blood to drizzled down and causing me to cry even harder. he then roughly threw me down and since my hands were tied behind me I fell on my face most likely braking my nose only to pull me back up. He kicked my stomach, making me cough a red liquid. "Oh I'm not done" he tilted my head to the side exposing my neck. He bit down harshly causing me to yelp in surprise and pain he then sucked the surrounding area definitely leaving A bruise. He threw me back down on the floor again, my mouth leaving a trail of blood down my chin. " say cheese" he snapped a picture of my bruised and tear stained face, pain coursing through my pleading gaze. Please let that get to J.

Joker's POV

I was up all night looking for leads to finding mercy but it was a dead end "don't worry little clown I'll find you.""no you won't" " shut up you" I said while pointing to my head.
I got a random text it was a picture of mercy with scratches and bruises on her face a badly broken nose,hickeys on her neck and blood running down her chin. "Where is she" I quickly text back. "Can't tell you that but I can tell you that the next punishment will hurt her mentally and physically." "I swear if you-" he hung up. " FROSTY!!"  "Yes boss" "track the phone" "yes sir" "I'm coming for you little clown I promise" "she's going to die and you know it" "no she won't I won't let that happen" "ring around the Rosie pockets full of poise ashes ashes the little clown falls down" one voice sang with joy. "shut up she's not gonna die" I said with tears In my eyes. "Aww look the big bad clown is crying over a little girl he kidnaped." "SHUT UP!" "Puddin are you ok" Harley asked while opening the door. I'm fine now leave" " we'll find her I promise."She said while wrapping her arms around me.

Hi guys so how are you liking the drama more than love and hip hop right lol. Anyways just a warning things get serious and the next chapter will be my longest chapter so bear with me if the wait is longer than usual.