Back to square one

Joker's POV
I woke up and let out an angry growl. "Why do I care so much when did I get so fucking weak"I said to myself "the first week I met her  I wasn't afraid to slap and beat the kid now I put her down cuz I thought I hurt her shoulder." "I also ran myself into the ground trying to find the damn kid." " who ever thought the clown prince of crime would dance around to shape of you and take a kid to the mall And she didn't even ask." "This is all Harley's fault if it wasn't for her that thing would still be in the asylum rotting and not in my ass all the time." "And this baby clothes thing."  "And I bet Gotham next time she crosses me she's going to get the ass beating of her life even if her shoulder is still sore." "Ha you've gotten weak what next a tea party" "shut up I'm not in the mood" "it's not my fault you lost your balls over a kid" I let out a low growl."frost go change the kids bandages then take her to the kitchen " "yessir" he said while walking out. "Let that little shit say something smart" I laughed to myself slightly.

Mercy's POV
I woke up peacefully and saw a male figure standing above me. I screamed bloody murder. "Calm down its me frost" "wha-what's going on" "J sent me to wake you up so I can change your bandages" "what time is it" " it's 9:00" "it's to early for all this" I groaned " well J said I have to" "alright fine". He took off my bandages and I got my first good look at my wound. It was dark purple and dark blue the stitches were a weird blackish blue but they looked good. Frost took out an alcohol wipe and dabbed it on my shoulder "it stings"🐝 "sorry kiddo got to keep it clean"  "kiddo I'm a grown ass woman I just turned like thirteen." That got a chuckle out of him. While he was cleaning me up I used my free hand to pat his head . "Your hair is soft can I braid it sometime" thanks and no " "are you almost done" I whined sounding more childish than I had hoped . "Yeah just let me put on the rap." He carefully wrapped it around my arm" "J wants you to go to the kitchen" I walked into the kitchen. J was sitting at the table eating French toast.

 J was sitting at the table eating French toast

"Morning J" I got a grunt in response. "Damn who pissed in your Cheerios" he flipped me the bird while still going to town on his food. "Um can I get some food" "go find something" I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge.

"There is literally nothing in this fridge" "make something!" He shouted " what do you want me to make food appear out of thin air this isn't Harry Potter!" He silently and slowly got up from his chair

"There is literally nothing in this fridge" "make something!" He shouted " what do you want me to make food appear out of thin air this isn't Harry Potter!" He silently and slowly got up from his chair. He faced me. I saw fury burning in his eyes and instantly started shitting  bricks

JOKER'S POV

I got up from my chair and faced mercy with fury burning within my soul. I slowly walked over to her. "h-hey calm down" she said while backing up. I gave her a hard slap to the cheek making her stumble towards the wall behind her. Grabbed both of her shoulders and shoved her against the wall. At this point tears where everywhere and she was flailing her good arm trying to hit me none landed. I grabbed her good arm and twisted until I heard a pop not a snap a pop. She screamed out in pain "Stop it I'm sorry" I hit her in the stomach making her cough up blood. Took my hands off of her shoulders and she slid to the floor. I kneeled down to hit her again. "Stop X I'm sorry please just not again I don't want to do it again. "What" "please X I'm sorry" "I'm not X" I said trying to reach out and grab her hand "NO! get away from me" "stop messing with me im not X" " GET AWAY" she screamed while using her good arm to scratch my cheek. I got up holding my now bloody cheek and she crawled as fast as she could on one arm to her room. " ha that was funny" "what did you make me do" I yelled while smashing a glass that was on the table.

A/N: yo I'm done with finals and I passed all classes no summer school for me lolol which means you guys will be stuck with me until August. Goodbye my little jesters😘