Voices

Mercy's POV

     I woke up quickly because I heard murmurs "Stupid baby" I heard A voice say. " h-hello" " look at her hair why doesn't she bleach it" "what's wrong with my hair" I said while grabbing a chunk of my long black hair. " ha the dumbass is in denial she knows she's going to die" "ok I'm not screwing around who are you" they quickly got louder. " ha ha ha she doesn't get it how funny" "stupid bitch" "where are you" I said while looking around frantically. "Mercy who are you talking to" I heard J say from across the room. "Can't you hear them?" "Hear what" "the voices" " there in your head just calm down" I let out a growl of frustration"they wont SHUT UP!" my sudden yelling made Harley jolt awake. " what's wrong?" " "she's hearing voices" J said to her as if it was nothing. At this point there were multiple voices all yelling at once and it was giving me a headache. "MAKE IT STOP!!" The door to the room flew open " stop fucking screaming!" X spat. He marched over to me and grabbed me up by the hair once again. "Wake me up again and I'll have to fill those pretty little lips of yours with my cock." With that said I shut my pretty little lips. He smashed his rough lips against mine, threw me down and left the room. My cheeks where tear stained and my head was throbbing but the voices didn't care they were still talking and screaming. " J they won't stop" I sobbed " it's ok just ignore them try saying something random. " X's lips were crusty" J let out a slight chuckle "oh really" " yeah he needs more than chapstick" " true his lips did look pretty ashy" I let a small giggle slip " that's my strong girl laughing even when shit hits the fan" "Ya know J I missed laughing with you when you where gone" "I missed laughing with you to little clown" "J p-please don't call me that anymore X c-called me that while he-he" I let a tear fall "its ok I won't just try to sleep" I closed my eyes and drifted into a restless sleep.

Jokers POV

I hate to see her cry and I hate not being able to save her when X grabs her and I hate with a passion when he kisses her.

A/N: yo so sorry that sucked got my phone finally my update schedule will be going back to normal very very soon anyways goodbye my little jesters😘