Chapter 3

I hate hospitals. I think I've mentioned that before, but it's true. I don't know why, but it just gives me the creeps. I just keep expecting some dead person comeing to life and attacking me. I know I'm wierd, you don't have to say it.

"Hello. How may I help you?" A lady at the desk was typing on her computer before she looked up at us with a smile.

"Hi, um, we're here to see Ryan Ross?" Brendon leans on the counter. I take a quick glance around the waiting room. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary other than a few magazines spread out across one of the mini side tables. It's taking a lot for me to not run over and straighten them out.

"Hannah." I turn to find Genevieve grabbing my arm and pulling me along the hallway. "Brendon is going to the little shop over there." She points to a mini little shop thing. It held what looked like 'Get Well Soon!' Balloons, and stuffed bears holding a heart, and other apparel. Maybe he was getting something for me to give to Ryan? I don't know.

We kept walking and finally reached room 418. Ryan was just behind that door. I take a deep breath and open the door, walking in. I see Ryan on the hospital bed with cords attached to his arms.

"Ryan?" His eyes flutter open at the sound if my voice. He smiles at me before closing his eyes again. Genevieve gives me a slight push towards him. I walk over and sit in the chair next to him, grabbing his hand and holding it in mine. "How are you?" A tear escapes from my eye. Now I know how he felt when I was in here for the cuts on my wrists.

"I... I'm alright. I have a stomache ache though." He turns his head towards me and smiles. I roll my eyes at him and smile also. Even in the worst situation, Ryan always trys to cheer you up.

Brendon pokes his head into the room. "Hannah. Can I talk to you for a sec?" I turn back to Ryan and he let go of my hand. He shifted his eyes towards Brendon signaling for me to go.

"Alright." I stand up and straighten out my shirt. "Eve. You can sit here and talk with him if you'd like." I smile at her and talk one last look at Ryan before stepping out into the hallway. After I close the door I turn to Brendon. He has his hands behind his back and is smiling.

"Okay." I giggle at how big his smile is. "What's up?" Brendon looks at the ceiling then back down at me smirking.

"I was gonna say the ceiling, but you'd get mad at me." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Anyways, Happy Valentines Day." Brendon takes his hands from behind his back and holds out a little gift box. I look down at the box, then back up at him.

"Brendon, you didn't have to." I carefully take the box out of his hand.

"I know I didn't have to. I wanted to." I blush and look back down at the box once more. I open the lid to find a necklace. It looked like a crystal shaped into a heart.

"Oh my god. Brendon." I look up at him smiling. "This is beautiful! Is it real?"

"Yes of course it's real." He takes the necklace out of the box and walks around me. "And pretty cheap too. That shop over, has everything! It's awesome!" I laugh as he lowers the necklace around my neck. After clipping it together, he picks up my hair and places it over the chain in the back.

"I feel bad now. I didn't get you anything." He smiles once more. And steps closer to me.

"There's only one thing I want." He cups my face and leans in closer. "And it's you." And before I know it, our lips connected and it felt like time stopped.

***Ugh! Gross sappy lovey dovey stuffs... Yeah... But there's your Valentines chapter. Cause...well it's valentines day today!

I hoped you liked it otherwise! And I'm sorry if it's short. I promise I'll try and make the next one longer. :) Love you guys!***