Chapter 27

***I apologize that there will be a Point Of View change within this chapter. I wanted to keep it Brendons point of view, but I also wanted you to get a sense of what Hannah was thinking***

I was flipping through the channels on the TV, when I heard Brendon start yelling in the bedroom. I quickly get up and hurry over towards the door. That's when i heard a loud thud.

"Brendon, are you okay?" I run into the bedroom and find Brendon throwing his suitcase across the room. He looked at me, then to the floor as if he didn't know what he had just done. "I heard yelling and loud banging."

"Fuck." I heard him grumble. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Are you okay?" I repeat my question. I didn't know what to do.

"No." That second, he pushes passed me. What was up with him?

"Brendon, what's wrong?" I follow him and by the time I finish my sentence, he was already out the door. Was it something I did? Said? Was it something to do with that woman that he was talking to earlier? Maybe he just needed some space.

I go back into the bedroom and pick up what he threw. Which wasnt much, but enough to make a mess. Sitting on the bed, I start to think. What could have been so bad that made Brendon act like this? Something inside was telling me to go after him. It took everything I had to stay from hurrying out that door. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal. He'll be back. Right?

~Brendons POV~

"Get the fuck out of here Sarah." I tightened my hands into a fist. I couldn't believe that she was actually here. Always wanting to ruin my happiness. Can't she just give up and accept the fact that I'm happy with Hannah?

"Hmm." She brought her boney finger to her lip as if she were thinking. "I don't want to." That devilish grin, once again spread across her face.

"Why do you do this to me? Why do you want to ruin my life?" I struggled to keep from throwing a fist at her.

"Because you ruined mine!" Se yelled. And for a second, a flash of sadness crossed her face. But as soon as it was there, it was gone and replaced with pure hatred. "Every time we were together it was always 'Hannah this', 'Hannah that'. She's all you talked about. I know that she was a friend and all, but even when we went on our 'dates' you would talk about her all the time." She held up two fingers as if quoting the word date. "You even had the audacity to have an affair with her three days after your proposal! How the fuck do you think that made me feel?! So yes, I went crazy. More than before that is. I wanted you to be mine. And only mine. And guess what? That crazy house, you're speaking of, didn't do shit about anything. They gave me medication that never worked, but they released me anyways. So now I'm back. And you will be mine again soon enough Urie. Just you wait and see." She smirked.

"Brendon?" I heard Hannah behind me. I froze. What do I do now?

Sarah stepped closer to me and spoke in a whisper. "She still hasn't recognized who I am. I suggest you keep it that way, or you'll regret it." My breathing started to quicken. I don't want to know what she means by that.

I quickly turn around to face Hannah looking over at me questioningly. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. If I told Hannah it was Sarah, then something bad could happen. To me. Or worse, to Hannah.

"Hey," Sarah stepped around me and walked towards Hannah. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. I didn't want her anywhere near Hannah. Sarah gives me a warning look and gets out of my grasp. "I was just showing Brendon here some of the wonderful selections of wine we have here." She smiles.

"I was gonna surprise you with a bottle when I got back." I try and go with Sarahs story. Hannah seemed to relax a bit, but was still a little on edge. I hope she stays that way around Sarah. I hope that she soon realizes it's her.

"I came because I was worried when you left." She said. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her.

"Don't worry. Nothing happened." I look over Hannahs shoulder and see Sarah standing there with her arms crossed. She brought her index finger to her lips, smirking once again. I release my grip on Hannah and give her a quick peck o the lips. "Why don't you go back to the room and I'll be back with a nice bottle of wine for us. How does that sound?"

"Perfect." She smiled. She made her way back down the hall and I let out a sigh in relief.

"I'll see you soon, Urie." Sarah walks away. I sigh and grab a bottle of red wine of the bar and walk back to our room. What the hell am I supposed to do about this? 

"Got the wine." I say opening the door. Hannah rushes over to me and grabs the bottle from my hands. She already had two glasses set on the coffee table. I chuckle and walk over to the couch and sit next to her. She pours the wine and hands me my glass.

"To us and our perfect honeymoon." Hannah raised her glass into the air, before taking a quick sip.

"To us," I pause thinking about what Sarah had said to me. "And our perfect honeymoon."

 ~~~

About an hour later, Hannah was fast asleep against my chest. And by this time it was pretty late. But I couldn't sleep. Sarah was laying on my mind. And I couldn't get rid of the feeling that she's going to do something. Something to hurt Hannah. Just the thought of it started boiling my anger.

I carefully pick Hannah up into my arms and bring her into the bedroom. After I put her under the covers, I decide to go back to the resorts bar. Maybe a beer will calm my thoughts. And surprisingly, there were actually a few people here, given that it was almost midnight, I didn't expect anybody. They were all mostly guys, catching the reruns of the latest football game, or the workers cleaning up from earlier today.

Once I sit at the bar, the bartender immediately hands me a beer. "Thanks." I say taking a sip. The harsh liquid slightly burned my throat.

Soon, little by little, I was the only one left sitting there. I was probably on my third beer by now. Plus the wine I had earlier. So, I felt a little out of it. But nevertheless, I got up and went back to the room. I fumbled with the key card hoping that it would work on my first try. And luckily, it did. I get inside and go to the bedroom expecting Hannah to be sleeping. But she wasn't.

"Hey you okay?" I go and sit next to her.

"No. I can't sleep." She turned towards me.

"I can't either." I give her a smile and bring her closer to me. I give her a kiss. "But please try. For me?" She nods her head and gets under the covers. I climb in by her side and wrap my arm around her.