Chapter 18

"So!" Dallon says, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. "How does it feel to be married to the dork behind me?"

"I can hear you, you know." Brendon says defensively. I can't help but giggle.

"Yeah, that was kind of the point." Dallon lets to of me and turns towards him. "You really are a dork aren't you?" He playfully punches Brendon's arm, before walking through the door to the reception hall.

"Well I guess I should head in too." Ryan says, turning to walk away. "Just don't do anything stupid Brendon." Brendon has a confused look on his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He says.

"It means that if you fuck up, I'll be there to put you in your place. She's still my sister. And just remember, I took a bullet to my stomach in order to help her save your ass." And with that, he walked into the reception hall with out another word.

"Oh, brotherly love." Brendon chuckled as he put as arms around my waist.

"He means well." I look up at him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey, you never gave me ideas to go off of for our honeymoon." He raises an eyebrow. He was right, bit the thing is, is that I didn't exactly know where I wanted to go.

"Maybe Italy or Rome. But then again somewhere kinda close to home? And then go on a trip like that later on?" The thought of it now stressing me out.

"I have a perfect place in mind then." He smiles. "Somewhere we have never been, but nothing across or in a different country. And then I'll book a flight to Italy maybe next year? How does that sound?"

"Perfect." I rest my head against his shoulder. It really was perfect. Though I feel as if it won't be as exciting since we're going somewhere close by. Then again, it'll always be exciting spending my time with him. As cliché as it sounds, as long as I'm with him, I'll be happy.

We stood there for a few minutes, not really saying anything to each other after that. That was until the DJ called us in. "Where is our bride and groom?!" His voice echoed from outside.

"I guess that's our cue." Brendon pulls away from me, smiling. "Mrs.Urie." I blush at the sound of my new last name. It was kind of odd to hear it being addressed to myself. "You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I reply. Both of us take a deep breath before heading inside. We were greeted by everyone with clapping and cheering.

"There they are!" The DJ yells into the microphone. As we're walking to the front of the room, I noticed how well the place was set up. Every table and chair had a white table cloth on it and a ribbon to make sure it stayed in place. The thing that really caught my attention, was the giant bay window, allowing the bright sunshine in. The view was spectacular!

Brendon smiles at me when we reach the dance floor. There was a chair already set up next to a white grand piano. He motions for me to sit in the chair. I do so as he grabs a microphone from the DJ.

"Alright, everyone!" Brendon says into the mic. "I have a special song that I wrote. And no one has ever heard it yet. So I hope you like it. It's called 'The End of All Things'." He goes over and sits at the piano, putting the microphone on a stand right next to him. He then started playing. It sounded beautiful.

"Whether near or far
I am always yours
Any change in time
We are young again

Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love

In these coming years
Many things will change
But the way I feel
Will remain the same

Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love."